Daily Check In ----> Sunday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies :D

Rest week is over for me, and today I am off to do Muscle Max. Going to throw in some chinups/pullups ~ just for fun!;)

Phyllis/Vilma~ what book are you reading? I am always looking for a good read. I just finished Marian Keyes "The Charming Man" ~ very good!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Good Morning.....Hey Deanie!

I just finished The Beach House by Jane Green and it was a really good summer read.
I like Marian Keyes but havent read that one.

Yesterday was PUB and I have bicep & chest doms this morning!

Today I am subbing a CC for Imax3 ! Also will do a coremax.

Have a great Sunday!

Becky

Happy Sunday!

Good Morning Glories!

Today will be a CC followed up with some kettlebell work and some core work and then a nice stretch :)

Deanie ~ Chin-ups and pull-ups just for fun? You go girl!!

Becky ~ Enjoy your visit with Coach Sean.

Have a great day ladies. We are going to my Mom's for dinner later...I'm so glad I don't have to cook! :D

Deanie, wow that was a quick week! Do you feel energized? Vilma and I have been reading a series of 4 books by Stephanie Meyer. The first book is call Twilight. It is about a teenaged girl who falls in love with a vampire. Man, that doesn't sound very enticing, does it, but it rads a lot better than it sounds.Maybe Vilma can add more to the review. It is so incredibly romantic! It's an easy and quick read. It's definitely a girl thing. Everyone I've introduced to it has LOVED it. So go get yourself a copy. :)

Becky, I'm going to try PUB today as per Cathe's rotation. I have a sore rib thing going on so I'm not sure about the chest work yet, but I'll try. I haven't done upper body in quite some time, so I'll be joing you with DOMS.

Tammy, anytime that cooking is not on the agenda is a GREAT day! I guess I dont' mind the actual cooking. It's the planning I HATE! Yesterday DD and I went to the grocery store and I spent $299! DS needs to go back to college soon. :rolleyes: It's amazing how 1 more person changes the whole meal planning dynamic. It's hard to find packages of food that will feed 5 so I end up buying 2, which ups my bill.

Food bills...

Phyllis ~ My grocery bill went thru the roof when the boys returned home from college...I feel your pain! My boys go back to school in three weeks and I'm ready for them to go :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm feeling VERY lazy this morning...MUST.GO.WORKOUT...:confused:

Hello Ladies!

Still not decided if I'll be starting Cathe's August rotation or continue with my 3 days circuit/3 days running rotation. I hate when I can't decide :confused:

Regardless I'll be starting Monday, Tammy I'm feeling super lazy today also and I just don't want to do anything lol

Deanie go here: Story about Twilight
Its a love story and you read the books from the girls point of view.

Phyllis I sent a reply in pm ;)

Becky for some reason I just don't do Imax3 as much and always end up subbing it for a CC or an itread lol

Hope all have a great day.

bluefaetag.gif

Hi everyone,

Just got back from the golf tournament, had a great time. One of the pros gave my DS a golf ball, he is in heaven.
I did Firm It Up very early this morning, I am starting the August rotation tomorrow. I am not sure what cardio yet, but it may be a Christi or an Amy...

Hi guys!

Vilma/Phyllis~ thanks for the info- I put the book on hold at the library, and I'm #276!!!=0!! I am looking forward to reading it, the last vampire books I read were Anne Rice's vampire series, and they were great!

Becky~ I read the Beach House and I really enjoyed it!:)

Conni~ Exciting for your DS!!

Tammy~ Did you workout??;) Hope you had a nice dinner. I like cooking, its the clean up I don't enjoy!

Have a nice afternoon everyone!!

Deanie - go ahead and see if you can get a hold of Twilight 1st they go in order lol do you have any neighbors with teen girls or YA? You may have faster luck getting the books that way than the library lol.

I 1st got a hold of Twilight when my dd borrowed it from her friend and after devouring that book in less than a day I think; I went out and got my own copy and just kept buying them as they came out :D

They truly are geared for the female readers but like the author said she herself a married mother of 3 wrote the book just for herself after her dream.

1. Twilight
  2. New Moon
  3. Eclipse
  4. Breaking Dawn (which is the last and the one that just came out yesterday)
Good luck

bluefaetag.gif

Deanie, I like Anne Rice too. I was hooked after I read The Mummy. I think I read too many though and needed to take a break. Well, I haven't picked up one of her books in a long time. I think it may be time to check 'em out again. They are all on my book shelf:).

Hahahaha before I started rereading Twilight I reread The Host and then Anne Rice's Trilogy of the MayFair Witches what a story that one was wow! I also have her Vampire chroncles up in my attic I may need to get them out of their box :p

Seems like this summer was my summer to reread some of my books as I awaited Breaking Dawns release

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.