Daily Check In Sunday 11/12

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

I have Jari's new one on tap for the first time today...Ripped 1000. It's a circuit work out. I previewed some of it. Looks good! }(

What's on tap for everyone else?

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CC#6 (Candace's version) is on tap for me, and if I have time, some yoga. I am really loving Yoga these days.

Tig: I'll await your review of the new Jari.

Phyllis: Let us know how LIC Premix#3 goes!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi everyone,

Today I did SS for a change of pace. Nice workout if you go really heavy. Also nice to be finished in under an hour, for a change!

Hello ladies

Today is Gym style legs( standing work) and Coremax. I am unable to run due to the rain. I wish I had a treadmill :-(

LIC premix #3 is great! Four cardio sets with blasts and upper body in between. I enjoyed it. I lightened my BB for the bicep segement using the band and BB. I also figured out that I was holding it wrong. So, now its doable.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Okay, so the new Jari work out is...in a word...AWESOME!!!!

The weight work is pretty much all compound exercises that kick arse like in Ripped to the Core! She also does drop sets of push ups similar to what Cathe does in Gym Styles but she does 70 instead of I think the 74 that Cathe does. Between each weight segment is a minute long cardio blast and most of them kick butt! Lots of the moves are familiar (and doable) thanks to Cathe! I was breathing and sweating like a pig! I never knew minute long blasts could be so effective! There is only minimal rest between segments so the heart rate stays up there! I give this work out 2 thumbs up for sure! The abs at the end were EH...I am just not a fan of Jari's ab work but with Cathe around I don't worry! I say it's definately worth the purchase!

Hello everybody! I got B&G's done this morning before church and have been on the run most of the day at the mall with DD.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.