Daily Check-In Sunday 10/1

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning and happy October 1st!

After I get off work today, I'll be doing LIS and a 30 minute run.

Good morning Jane and all to follow. I have mega committments at church today, so won't get a chance to work out until late afternoon. I'm hoping to get High Step Challenge done then. I hope everyone has a glorious day.

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CC#6 (Candace's version) and some ab work for me today.

Jane: Enjoy your workout!

Robin: HSC is a tough one, but the music is great:7

Kathy: Have fun with whatever you decide!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi ladies-

I am also going to try fitness freaks circuit mix rotation. I wrote down all of the workouts that she uses and will fill in the weeks accordingly. I am not following her weekly schedule. But I wrote that down also.

Today I did BootCamp taped it off of fittv and then I added in the other segements of bootcamp from the terminator video. Ala I got a 60min workout.

So much fun. This week I am going to enjoy not going to work I am on vacation. :) Have a great week to all of you.

Jenn

Good afternoon everyone,

This morning I did SS Tear it Up, a nice change. I guess I am starting the October rotation tomorrow, but I did legwork today so I may opt for an alternative to LM tomorrow. Go figure, I am changing the rotation on the first day! I know I will be subbing the cardio workouts for my new Tracey DVDs when they come this week, so I might as well start my tweaking early!

Have a great day!

Good morning ladies,

I was supposed to run 8 miles with my hubby, but he bailed due to some household chore stuff. I am going to do the KPC/LG 82 minute pre-mix today. I will be feeling it tomorrow. Have a super day ladies and a great Sunday!

Susan

Hey ladies,

Today will be a A-jock mish-mosh with kickboxing!

KPC w/u and high intensity drills
KM blast challenge
BC cardio only
CK intensity drills

kim

Daily Check-in

It is official. Recovery week was a total disaster. I faced the music, stepped on the scale this morning, and discovered that I regained 4 pounds last week. How on earth did that happen?! I realize that I should have eaten less than normal to compensate for the lower intensity workouts, but I was expecting to at least maintain my weight.

Cathe is back in the house, I got my cardio fix this morning, and all is well. :7 I am back to kicking butt and kicking the pounds to the curb again. I packed my scale in a box again for a few weeks. My body will start cooperating again now that I am back to my beloved Cathe workouts, and I do not want that number to distract me.

I did the warm-up and kick and punch combinations from Kick Max this morning followed by Kick, Punch, & Crunch in its entirety. I was smiling the whole time, and I am still basking in the afterglow. :7 Cathe makes me feel better than chocolate! :) I love this feeling. I love and appreciate Cathe now more than ever. :)

I am looking forward to the new workouts with great anticipation! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Hi everyone!! Today I did Pyramid Upper Body that I taped off fitv. What is missing from this version compared to the DVD? I did do extra abs...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.