Daily Check-in Sunday 1-13

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

MIC for me today... see last night's post... I had family time yesterday instead of workout time. Also remembered Christmas money from DH that he was going to give me when Cathe came out for something new!! I was really excited when I remembered that last night!

Work day for me....

Have a good one.

Morning, Jane and my fellow workout buddies!

Today is an off day for me. I will be cleaning though. Then we are heading to sis' house for nephew's b-day party.

Oh! I got to chat with my nutritionist yesterday. Boy did she shed some light on my world!! Gosh!! I feel so much better. I am doing a BFL diet and my cals are around 1600-1700 a day. Well, I get a free day. I took it literally. Calories still count!! I was eating WAY over. She said if I stayed at 1800 I would lose. I kept losing the same pounds. Getting frustrated here! I was almost ready to quit! I feel so much better!

So today I have 93 days to lose 17lbs. That is my mini goal!!

Good Sunday Morning !

No workout for me either Jane.....I did fit in a walk in the neighborhood, but it was just a busy family day !

More errands and family stuff to do today, but if I can squeeze in TM time , I will !

Enjoy the rest of the weekend !

Becky

It's 4DS chest, back, biceps, and triceps for me today. The trick will be to figure out when I can squeeze it in today's schedule. I'm off to visit mom and take the dog for her bath appointment today. I hope everyone has are relaxing Sunday.

Hi all,

Today is a scheduled rest day, but I am going to fit in some more weight work, this rotation is so cardio heavy that I really feel the need! I am going to do 4DS Upper Body premix, and then we are going to dinner with the inlaws for our wedding anniversary. 12 years and going strong.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Glories!!!

I'm going to try HSC...this dang cold does NOT want to go away...arghhhh! DS#2 just left to go back to school. I am going to take it easy today with lots of CouchMax and SappyChickMovieMax on tap :D

Conni ~ Happy Anniversary!!!

Wendy ~ Enjoy your yoga!

Patti ~ You are really workin' it girl...BTW, you are probably right about the presale, I'll pull the trigger eventually ;) ;)

Becky ~ Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Carla ~ Good luck with your goals.

Jane ~ Have fun with MIC ( }( }(

Good morning all1

I'm joing the ranks of rest day folk! It feels great to lounge around in my PJ's.

Jane, yes I remember your trip. We will be flying into Paris and taking a tour through France, Switzerland,Austria and finally Italy. It is a 14 day tour witha Rick Steves group. So, I'll take any travel tips you have to offer! We are only allowed one small bag as we will have to carry our own luggage and there are some longish treks to the hotels.(lots of stairs) Packing will be very light.

Carla, great idea with the mini goal!

Becky, I have errands and stuff to do today also.

Patti, what kind of dog?

Conni, Happy Anniversary!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_23_12.gif

Tammy, what movies are your watching? Do you like Meg Ryan flicks?

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Tammy,
Your SappychickMovieMax sounds fun!
Are you taking emergenC , or immunefizz, airborne ...something like that ?
also lots of soup, liquids.....
maybe zinc ??

REST and feel better !

Becky

Phyllis ~ I totally *heart* Meg Ryan chick flicks :D

Becky ~ I've tried everything....airborne, ester-c, etc., etc., etc....I feel so yucky :(

So, I didn't work out, my body just said NO!! I took a hot shower, put my jammies back on and I'm lounging :D

Later taters!!!

Aww... Tammy, feel better soon... lounging around in your PJs sounds like yet what you need today.

Phyllis... one travel tip.. don't lay/sit on your sunglasses on the plane :D (ours was an overnight flight)... I had to buy a new pair in the Munich airport (lay over in Munich). My daughter hasn't been to France but she has been to Austria and to Switzerland twice. A packing tip I used that she gave me... pick out complete outfits for each day, then roll each outfit tightly together. I packed a lot in my suitcase. Be sure and leave weight room for souvenirs...(airline weight restrictions). I can't remember what all I had my in carryon... I know I had an MP3 player, bottle of water... You'll have a great time! When DD took some students to Ireland, England, Wales, and Scotland last spring, I elected not to go and remodel my house instead. She doesn't have a trip planned for this year as she is hoping to get a ring soon and hear wedding bells later this year.

MIC is done!! I'd say that thinking about doing it was worse than doing it but I'd be lying! GEEZZZZ that was hard. I am feeling the effects of decreased strength and endurance in my aerobic workouts from my inconsistency over the last while. I really need to get in gear and stay in gear.

Later....

I wonder if some sappy movies would help me. I had an unintentionally very busy day which left me short of time and cranky. I need to go make some soup before the groceries go bad and I need to drag myself down stair to workout.... I just feel miserable... and I don't want to drive in the snow tomorrow x( x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.