Daily Check in Sun Sep 2

Good Morning Phyllis and all who follow.

My internet has been acting wonky again.

I will be starting Cathe's Sept. rotation this Monday. It looks like a good one.

Today is LaundryMax and FoodShoppingMax lol

I had been sick for a few days and still on antibiotics but I'm feeling much better so today is a rest day in prep for this month's rotation :)

Have a wonderful Sunday ! :7

Hi Phyllis and Vilma and all who follow,

I love LIC, it is my favorite of the series!

Vilma - I hope you are feeling better. Don't rush things if you still have a fever, you want to get better not worse!:)

Today was Rob's Cardio, Core and Calm, nice short workout in preparation for the rotation tomorrow. I will be subbing though, I don't have HSTA. But I think I will be doing Sharon's All Body Attack, a killer circuit workout, imo.

Have a great day!!!

Hi all.

I did Cardio and Weights this morning. Had so much fun doing it too! An oldie but a goodie for sure!

Have a great day!:)

Hi All!

We saw a GREAT game last nite in Boston. A rookie pitcher in only his 2nd start threw a no-hitter...the energy in the stadium was just amazing! I won't soon forget this one!

A rest day for me today :( My left outer thigh is really sore and I have no idea why.

Wendy ~ I did C&W Friday and I also really enjoyed it. Congrats on the race!

Vilma ~ I hope you feel better soon.

Phyllis ~ Did you get inspired?

Connie..!!! What is that workout of Robs? Is it new??

I've had a few stressful days and no time to workout. I am HOPING to begin a rotation...maybe the Sept. one on Tuesday but not sure even that will work out.;( :eek:

Hope everyone is enjoying a great holiday weekend !

Becky

Becky,

I hope your stress level comes down, girl, you need your workouts!!

I am not sure how new The Rob workout is, it was produced by Sara City, but the production is good. It is a nice 34 minute hi/lo section followed by a unique core section and a nice stretch, about 50 minutes in all. I was pleased at the intensity and the level of the workout. I got mine in a trade, but I think Collage has it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.