Daily Check in Sun Nov 26

pwmatt

Cathlete
Today accomplishment was Cardio Fusion. I enjoy the beginning but was weary of the drill max part as I had just done DM yesterday. I'm improving in the agility drills though!

For tomorrow, I have B&G on tap. I'm nervous because I was sore for days after the last B&G session! Hopefully, my muscles won't give me so much grief this time.

I bought a large wicker basket to keep my weights in. This is much easier on the eye than my weights lined up under the side table in the living room.

Have a great day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning Phyllis and all who follow,

I have yet to do CF. I almost did it the other day but I had just done BM2 and didn't want to get "weary" like you did. I will get to it eventually.

I did Kari Anderson 2 the Max today, and ab hits. Tomorrow it is back to Cathe!

Have a great day!

Good morning ladies,

Phyllis, I really like CF. It is a great calorie burner and it is great after a chow fest. I love Butts and Gutts.

Conni, I like Kari Anderson 2 the max. I have not done it in a long time though. It is good to mix things up.

I am doing Butts and Gutts standing leg work and PUB. Have a great day ladies.

Susan

Good Afternoon Ladies.

I did 3.25 fast miles on the elliptical today. It took me 30 mins.

Now I'm off to do housework. *groans and rolls eyes*

Have a great afternoon!:)

Daily Check-in

Happy Sunday! I got fired up after my Bible study and workout yesterday morning and declared war on this stubborn fat. My weight is not going down without a fight, and I am taking no prisoners. I decided to change my ultimate goal weight to 120 pounds. My primary goal is still 130 pounds, but I want that to be my “heavy” weight when I get to my goal. It would be nice to enjoy celebration food on special occasions in the future and still stay within my target range. I am coming out of dreamland and waking up to the reality that I simply cannot get away with indulging in a feast without gaining weight. Controlling my portion sizes is not good enough anymore. I am still blown away by this realization. In a way, I am grieving the passing of my youth. My body is reminding me that I am not in my 20s anymore. Thankfully, I love Cathe’s workouts. Winning this war without working out is not an option for me.

I decided to set several milestone goals for 2007 instead of focusing on the finish line and feeling totally overwhelmed by the thought of shedding 100 pounds. I am ready to blast off this fat!

I gained inches all over last week. :-( Even my sports bras are uncomfortably tight. This is definitely not water retention. I had to buy a pair of size 22 jeans last night. :-( This battle with my weight is exhausting both physically and emotionally. It is like trying to hold a beach ball under the water. As long as I stay focused, it stays under control. The moment I look the other way, it pops back up and starts floating away from me. I am about to be shamelessly honest. If I had known how hard this would be before I started this journey, I am not sure I would have started. Do not get me wrong. I am so glad I did. I am committed to this journey. I will finish what I started. It is just much harder than I anticipated, and it is not getting any easier with time. One reason I have not given up completely is because I love Cathe’s workouts and enjoy working out with her. :) This part of the journey is fun for me, and I have no desire to quit. Checking in with y’all makes the journey fun too! :) Cathe also inspires me to never give up on clean eating because it is necessary if I want to transform my body, and I am working way too hard to stay this size forever. Her workouts are inspiring me to keep pressing on until I discover a way of eating that works for me.

An intuitive approach to eating is the best way to deal with emotional eating, but it is not the best way to keep my weight under control. I need to eat clean to accomplish my fitness goals. I believe it is possible to blend the best of both eating styles by simply eating when I am hungry until I am satisfied but choosing whole foods that bless my body. I can creatively clean up my favorite recipes. I am not returning to compulsive calorie counting and food logging. That leads to obsession. I can do this!

Speaking of Cathe workouts, I did the Cardio Fusion all step cardio premix this morning as well as the Butts and Guts abs and stretch. I just did the Drill Max cardio yesterday, so this was perfect! I am loving all the premixes on these new DVDs. I am planning to repeat the famous leg blast premix in the morning.

Phyllis, we are on the same schedule with workouts, but I am doing the premixes. I did the Drill Max cardio leg blast premix yesterday and the Cardio Fusion all step cardio premix today. I will be doing a Butts and Guts premix with you in the morning. :)

Conni, I bought some new Nike dance cardio shoes Friday and need to pull out my Kari Anderson videos! Cardio Fusion is fun with several premixes! :)

Susan, I wish Cardio Fusion could burn off all the mashed potatoes and pumpkin cheesecake I ate last week! ;-)

Wendy, enjoy Clean Max! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good afternoon fitness buddies...

After getting off track with my rotation on Friday due to shopping and Saturday due to work and life in general, I'm back at it today. I'm missing a couple of workouts from week #3 so I've written down this week's workouts and the two I was missing. There are six in total. I'm going to do them in sequence for the next six days and I'll finish the Nov rotation on Friday instead of Tuesday, only three days over.

I started with BodyMax2 today. As usual, I was dripping!!! Tomorrow is a run so I get to use my new treadmill!! YAY!!

One more day of work and I'm off Tuesday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.