Daily check in Sun June 1

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning all! I'm not sure what will happen today. If I do something it will probably be strength. I may just start fresh tomorrow with Cathe's june rotation. Any one else doing it?

Deanie, what did you think of the Indy movie? It's on my list. My daughters and I went to see Sex in the City last night. I loved it! I have been a fan of the show.

Have a great Sunday!

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!

I am starting the June rotation today, so it is S&H Chest/Back.

Phyllis ~ We had been invited to the NY premiere of SATC, but we ended up being away ;(

Have a great day ladies...Monday is lurking right around the corner. AACK....I don't want to go back to work x(

Hello Phyllis and Tammy!

I'm starting the June 08 rotation tomorrow Monday.

Since I did PH yesterday and it was weights I am taking a rest day today.

:)

I never got into SATC, but the new IJ movie is something I need to go see

Good Morning all :)

Today is a rest day for me, and then I start a 4DS rotation. I will be doing very little cardio and am nervous, but I'd like to see if less cardio is something that works for me.

Phyllis~ the IJ movie was good. We all enjoyed it. It was very much like the others, so what could be bad? :) :)Glad you liked Sex in the City. I've never seen the show.

Tammy~ welcome back, I hope you had a nice vacation.

Vilma~ Enjoy your rest day!

Have a great day!
Deanie

Hi everyone,

SATC - I also have never seen the shoe..I mean show!

IJ - Heard mixed reviews, but who cares, Indy's back! I am going to see this one, I am putting it on my list with Hancock!

Today was Gay's 2701 step workout and core. I am looking at Fitnessfreak's June rotation, so that be calling my name tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.