Daily Check in Sun Jan 20

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning!

I hop everyone is enjoying their Sunday! I'l be doing Amy's ASCII. I haven't completed this yet and I probably wont today, but that's ok. The family plans on going to visit MIL today. DS goes back to school tomorrow, so it'll be nice to have the whoe fam damily together!

Annette, will DS have to be imobile for the length of time that the brace is on? I remember the sister of a good friend of mine. She had scoliosis and was treated at Shriners. For 6 months, she had to lay in bed. I can't remember if she had a body cast or a brace. Now, that was 30 years ago, so......

Stay warm!
Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Phyllis and all who follow.

Today is S&H Bi's and Tri's and some ab work.

I found S&H Legs strangely easy the other day! It really surprised me! What does everyone else think of that work out?

BBL!:)

Good morning everyone,

Annette - Although my family faces different medical issues, the physical and mental toll is pretty difficult, and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope and pray the prognosis will be a good one, and that you can truly see the "light at the end of this long tunnel".

Today was a rest day, but I did Jules Benson step and pilates workout. Tomorrow is B & G, but I may sub GS Legs,as I just did B & G a few weeks ago. We'll see.

Have a good day.

Phyllis, Yeah she uses a 40# DB for plies and a 50# BB for regular squats and lunges. I couldn't go as heavy as Cathe on plies cause I don't have a DB that big but I matched her on everything else and just didn't find it that difficult....

Evening everyone...

The family came up today and I spent some quality time with my little pumpkin. DD was here also as well as the in-laws so I had a houseful.

Miracles of miracles though, I actually did HSC before everybody got here. Still working on this darn consistency problem of mine but at least I got in today. DD and DIL also helped me rearrange my workout room again. That table of DH's that is in my way has stuff all over it but the girls helped me figure out how to store it and use the top of the table for my DB's. Wow what a difference! I also bought a mirror to go in there. Now I have tons of room. DS also took down the ceiling fan today that has almost decapitated me a couple of times....LOL... I bought a light fixture that is flush to the ceiling and he put it up for me. Now I feel I have a real workout room... movitating perhaps!? I hope!

Annette - your son is in my prayers.... DIL's mother has scoliosis and she was in a brace for many years during her young life. DIL has notified her pediatrician of it so they'll keep a very close eye on Joseph.

Hello to everyone else!

I took a rest day today, a much needed rest day! The rest of the day was filled with CleanMax and Shop-til-you-drop-Max :D

Jane ~ Awesome!

Annette ~ Lots of (((HUGS))) and prayers.

Wendy ~ I just love the entire S/H series. Maybe it is time for you to look into a weighted vest?

Phyllis ~ I'm jealous that you "get" ASC2 x( Have fun at the concert!

Conni ~ LOL...you totally crack me up with your subs :D

Have a good night ladies....GO GIANTS!

Hello all,

This morning: Elliptical 30 minute aerobic program plus 5 min warm-up
Gilad QFS abs

This evening: Bowflex: double and single legged leg presses, calf
raises, leg extensions and leg curls, then standing
leg press, squats and standing calf raises from pyramid
lower body.

As far as S&H legs go, I found it easier I think because of the breaks in between and the fact that I couldn't get as much weight on my back to contine to be challenged by this workout. Several years ago, I bought a squat rack so I could go heavier with leg work. That made a big difference with this workout.

Have a nice night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.