Daily Check in SUN Dec 14

pwmatt

Cathlete
I think I got the day right this time!

((((Tammy))))!! How horrible for you! Was it all due to the power outage and the sump not working or was it combined with he heavy rains? Are the boys home to help you put things back together? Does your MIL live close?

I'm going to squeeze in the cardio from HIS before the girls and I hit the mall for shopping and lunch with the other Catheites. :) I'll try to check back tonight.

Daily Check-in

Good morning, Phyllis! I am crashing the check-in to tell my favorite shopping assistant to have fun today! Drink a cherry lemonade at Ruby Tuesday for me!

Tammy, I am sending more hugs and prayers for you!

Conni, do you have the new FIRM Cardio Dance Fusion DVD? I have not been interested in the FIRM for years, but this looks like fun! I love my Zumba class at the club and would like to find another dancy and fun workout for home. What are your dance cardio hits and misses for 2008?

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Thanks for the wishes Heather!! I will think of you! Hmm, cherry lemonade sounds interesting.:)

Tammy! How awful !
I'm so sorry you are going through that ! What a mess !!! :(

STILL no baby here ! :(
We are waiting ......impatiently ........lol I can't wait to hold him !!!

We finished our Christmas shopping this morning. Might still pick up a gift card here and there but for the most part, we are DONE !!! :) :)

No workout yet, but maybe can fit a walk in this afternoon with DH.
It's going to be in the 50's, but also on and off rain and high wind. yuck.

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend !
HI Heather !!!

Becky

Hi All ~

I did IM#2 this morning. I missed two days of my rotation but I am just going to move on to week 3. We are still cleaning up the basement mess, but at least all of the water is out of there. I did CleanMax and LaundryMax and a few more chores here and there. I can't believe tomorrow is Monday :mad: already and I've yet to enjoy the weekend.

Phyllis ~ How was lunch and shopping? I can't wait to see some pix.

Heather ~ Thanks for the (((HUGS))), they are much appreciated. (((HUGS))) right back atcha!

Becky ~ I hope that sweet baby comes soon!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and Hi to all our missing check-in girls.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.