Daily check in Sun Dec 13

pwmatt

Cathlete
Howdy all! I will begin my day with PP. I've always though this was an easier workout so it fits in well with this rotation!

So, I'm not feeling the love yet from KB's Is it normal to have wrist discomfort or am I holding the KB improperly? My left wrist is worse than my right. I have a problem with the presses on that side. Help?!? I have been wearing an old pair of leg warmers on my wrist but do you think I should have to do this?
Thanks ladies.:)

I don't have an answer for you on the kettlebells, but I do hope that it is Saturday and not Sunday, LOL!! My son's birthday is today so my youngest is now 12, sigh, just feels old for him to be 12 already.

I did a premix off of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox today for my workout.

Hope you have a great day!!:D

Just checkin' in...

Hi all!

We lost power Thursday night and it just came back on. Our basement is flooded :( We slept at my MIL's last night and we just finished throwing out most of the food in our 2 fridges. Needless to say no workout for me yesterday or today, but hopefully tomorrow I can get a workout in. My workout area is flooded, but I can use the family room until we get it dried out.

I hope our missing check-in peeps are safe and warm.

(((GROUP HUG)))

Forgot to add that I did cancel STS as we had to buy a generator to get the sump pump running to get all of the water out of the basement. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.