Daily Check-IN Sun Christmas Eve -12-24

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness friends and Merry Christmas to all of you!

Today I'm taking a rest day because I have festivities starting at 8 a.m. and will be busy all day with family.

Yesterday I did GS Legs/200 crunches, 2 min bike maneuver, 1 min prone plane and then I did CC#3 with TBS #1 at the end. I felt fantastic! The endorphins were streaming!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Daily Check-in

Merry Christmas Eve! I completed my Slow and Heavy Series rotation yesterday morning. Today is my rest day, but I am up early because I need to go to the grocery store this morning before church. I am planning to bake sugar cookies this afternoon. :9 I am looking forward to the Christmas Eve candlelight service tonight. :)

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and love and hugs to everyone! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning everyone,

Merry Christmas eve to all. Today I am doing the BC premix from BM2, then finalizing my cleaning before the inlaws come over for xmas festivities. I will try to watch my eating today, yesteday was not so ggod and my stomache paid me back for it last night.

A Blessed Christmas to all of you, I hope it is everything you were hoping it would be.

Happy Holidays!

Today I finish the November rotation with Drill Max}( }( ...what a way to end!

Jane: Enjoy your rest day and all of your festivities today.

Heather: Have a blessed holiday!

Conni: Merry Christmas to you too!

Hello to all that follow...enjoy your day!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

I will be taking a rest day. Like many of you I have some preparations to do. Tomorrow will likely be a rest day also as the living room will be littered with stuff with no room available to WO.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Hope everyone has a fun evening!:)

I just finished a work out that was totally NOT what I had planned! I'm sure that surprises many of you! :p :7 :7 :7

I did 20 mins of Core Synergistics and 20 mins of Plyo X. I did the Core w/u but skipped it for Plyo. WOW, plyo is one intense work out!:eek: }( :eek: I was sweating like a pig! LOL

I am taking a rest day tomorrow. I need it after working out 8 days in a row this week!}( }( }(

Merry merry, ladies!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.