Daily Check-in Sun 1-14

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fit ladies....

Heather- I read your post from last night. I hope you are feeling better today.

Today is Step Blast.... been a while since I've done that one. I'm going to do CM#2 today also instead of tomorrow. I'll only have time to get in GS Legs tomorrow. I'm off work and DD and I are going shopping and GS Legs is already long enough!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday!

Good Morning.

Today is my rest day from the X but I may do tmrw's work out today and rest tomorrow. I'm not sure yet...If I work out it will Chest&Back/ARX.

Jane, Whatcha' gonna be shoppin' for? Can I come? }( Enjoy your work outs!

Hey there Wendy... mostly window shopping this close after Christmas! There are is a very good gourmet grocery where we are going and I always like to look there for things you can't find in the regular grocery store.

Good Morning Fit Chix!

Today's rotation calls for a 50 min brisk walk. I never got to CM#2 yesterday so I'll add it today. I also want to do a yoga section from Shiva Rea's Fluid Power.

Jane: Enjoy your window shopping.

Tig: Enjoy your day whatever it is you choose to do.

Heather: I bought some Odwalla bars last week for the first time...they are yummy!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good morning Jane and Wendy.

I rested yesterday. I think I'll do GS legs today. That will finish off the 2nd week of the rotation. I can't seem to WO 6 days/week. There always seems to be a day during the week, during which I just can't bring myself to WO. Usually, I rest one day of the weekend as well. I've tried to do both days of the weekend, but I do love snuggling in bed with DH and lazing around in my bathrobe in the morning. By the afternoon, there is so much more to do. As you know, if it doesn's happen in the AM, it probably is not ever going to happen.What do you think? Do I stop beating myself up about it and just go with the flow or should I try to work through that feeling of not wanting to WO. I know it's not the most earthshattering decision but that's my life!

Heather, feel better soon!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

<<<<<<What do you think? Do I stop beating myself up about it and just go with the flow or should I try to work through that feeling of not wanting to WO. I know it's not the most earthshattering decision but that's my life!>>>>>>>

Phyllis... I'm probably not the best to respond because I am sooo OCD about my workouts and well... everything. I would do what is comfortable for you. I try to remember that even if we did half what we usually do, we are still WAY ahead of most women our age in this day and time!

Good morning everyone,

Belate Happy anniversary Annette!!! I find it so funny to share an anniversary, this date is not what I would have considered a really popular choice for a wedding date, but I am glad to share it with you!!

Hopefully we will be going out to a nice restaurant next weekend, in other words, having an evening without children's menus!!!

Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I did LIC plus the bonus cardio. I have some medical issues looming on the horizon for Tuesday, so I don't know if I will have to alter my rotation accordingly. We shall see.

Have a great day!!!

Thanks for the feedback Jane. You're right, I should be proud of what I accomplish. I think that I will continue to strive for 6wo/wk, but I wont beat myself up if it doesn't happen.

GS legs is complete and I'm sure to feel it tomorrow!

Happy anniversary Annette and Conni! Sorry it's belated.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.