Daily Check in Saturday, Sept. 16th

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone, up and at em!

I just got my DH off to work at the hotel, today is the day of the big party and I obviously can not go back to sleep.

I plan on doing RS and Coremax this morning, just to keep myself calm!

Have a great day and great workouts!

Good morning Conni and all that follow....

Up way too early for a Saturday morning. Have fun today Conni!

Today is KPC for me. Our Apple Festival is today so I'll be getting in a good bit of walking.

Have a great Saturday!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! The weekend has finally arrived! Glory! I am still pressing on and kicking butt with Cathe! I have not checked in since Wednesday night, so this is my update for the rest of the week.

I relaxed with the third segment of Stretch Max Wednesday night. This is becoming a favorite part of my bedtime routine.

After my Bible study Thursday morning, I did the upper body push pull premix from Muscle Max followed by the warm-up, blast challenge, and stretch from Kick Max. The Drill Max premixes look fabulous! I was expecting Drill Max to be a cardio workout, so I am thrilled with all the cardio blast premixes.

I bought a new pair of jeans Thursday night. I was holding out until I lost more weight, but I need jeans to wear now. I can wear petite size 18 jeans now, so I am basically half a size smaller (down from regular size 18 jeans). When I look at my body in the mirror, I can see a visible difference. These Hardcore Series workouts are greatly improving my lower body. I do not know what I weigh, but I am definitely shrinking.

I did the warm-up, kick and punch combinations, and stretch from Kick Max and enjoyed the second segment of Stretch Max Thursday night and slept like a baby. I was tired yesterday morning, but I pushed myself through my workout after my Bible study. I was planning to attempt the whole Low Max workout, but I ran out of steam and ended up doing the equivalent of the premix for Intervals 1-4. After another productive day at work, I took a long nap after work then did the Core Max complete core premix followed by the premix for Intervals 4-7 of Low Max last night. I love the Low Max choreography. Fun, fun, fun! I am so glad I did the rest of the workout last night. I wrapped up my day with the third segment of Stretch Max.

High Step Challenge is waiting for me this morning! I love having a fun and relatively easy workout to look forward to after a challenging week. After my Cathe workout, I am planning to meet my friend Rebecca at the club and jog in the pool with her. Other than that, I will be cleaning my living room, doing laundry, grocery shopping, and checking the blog.

Speaking of the blog, Chris promised to share hopeful shipping dates today as well as the premixes for another workout. Oh joy! I am hoping to have these babies by the end of October. I have a challenge week of the Hardcore Series ahead of me followed by a recovery week. I have not yet decided if I want to do another 3-week Hardcore Series rotation or revisit my beloved Intensity Series for 3 weeks in October. After my next recovery week, I will be ready for the newbies!

Conni and Jane, you have fun workouts planned too! Enjoy the festivities today! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning Conni, Jane, Heather, and all to follow.

Conni - I love RS! It's one of the WO's I reach for when I'm not motivated to exercise. Have a wonderful time at your party. Did you sample the cake icing?

Jane - Enjoy the apples! Hey do they have any funnel cake? Yum!

Heather - Keep up the great work.

I plan on doing the interval WO from HCE this AM - if I ever get off the computer!

Phyllis

Hello ladies.

Yesterday was L&G standing leg work + a 20 min short but fast TM run.

Today will be an outdoor run.

Have a great day!:)

Hardcore Extreme #3 - DONE!

Ever have one of those days when everything seems to get in the way of your workout area? - dog, cat, misc junk on the floor - and you just can't get the step placed just so under the fan?

Phyllis
http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hey Phyllis... yes I have those days sometimes. They do have funnel cakes at the Apple Festival but none for me!! I just finished KPC and no way am I going to junk load today!

KPC is one fun and INTENSE workout. LOVE IT!

I'm done with my run...and just in the nick of time...it was getting rather warm at the end! I ran 2.85 miles in 30 mins. I'm happy! That's a good fast pace for me outside!}(

Tomorrow is upper body and abs!

Later gators!:)

Hi everyone!! Well. My credit card has taken a very short breathe ( I ordered Step, Jump & Pump/Step Blast). Now I was considering High Step Circuit or HIgh step Challenge and Muscle Max. Any suggestions yeah or nay? They all sound wonderful and I may eventually get them all. But, for now I need to know your opinions on these and which one I should get now.

Thanks. Inlaws still visiting so I am resting...

Thanks Randi. What is the difference between the high step challenge and the high step circuit?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.