Daily Check-in for Saturday, October 7, 2006

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning! Is everyone still sleeping? I had another sleepless night. I took a nap after work then could not get back to sleep. When it starts getting dark early this time every year, it throws my body for a loop. I am not sure how to deal with this. I historically do not get over it until a week or so after the time changes, and that is still a few weeks away.

I was feeling blue and lethargic this morning and needed a good laugh. I decided to try Cathe’s Fit and Firm for the first time. I got this video from a Ya Ya earlier this year. It definitely has some entertainment value with the fake beach set, the lace bike shorts, and the endless whooping. :7 Not to mention, Cathe has big hair in this one (even by Texas standards)! ;-) Her hair is bigger than she is! If I could get over all that, this really is a good workout. There are some interesting moves in here that have a functional fitness feel. Cathe also includes compound weight work and balance challenges. It reminds me of the FIRM Classics with intervals of cardio added to the mix and the traditional floor leg exercises at the end. It is definitely not as intense as her newer workouts, but it is good for days like this. It was fun to see Cathe’s sister and a younger Cedie. :)

I still need to do some cardio. I will likely go to the club and jog in the pool with Rebecca. Have a fun weekend! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good morning Heather and any to follow. I happy to say I got up early enough to do a work out before heading to the Finger Lakes for a day trip to the wineries. I'm going to do RS in just a bit. Our company didn't make it up for the weekend. They own their own plane but the weather was bad where they live and they couldn't take off. I'm disappointed, but we will just do what we had planned without them. I hope everyone has a lovely fall day like we are having here in north central PA.

Hey Heather,Robin and others who follow,

This week has been rough with taking kids here and there and exercising was close to zelch! I had started the Oct. rotation and hoping to complete it but once again I wanted to stop following it. So today I will be doing HSTA, so please pray for me! This one is a toughie!

Have a good day!:)

It is dreary here!:-(

kim

Good Morning Ladies.

I'm hoping to hit the elliptical this morning and then it's a date with Jari for some upper body love. ;)

Have a great Saturday everyone!:+

Hi all,

I did 20 min. of Billy's Bootcamp Cardio this morning with my dh using a belt sander on the floor so I couldn't hear a thing Billy was saying,LOL!! I cut the workout short but at least I did something on a Saturday which is good for me.

Have a great day and Heather I hope you can sleep tonight.

Good afternoon everyone!

Just got home from doing Saturday errand stuff and realized I had forgotten to get online! This morning was MIS. I just seem to keep coming back to that workout when I don't feel like doing MM, which was supposed to be the workout for me today.

Have a great day, tomorrow is either Imax 3 or Tracey's new step DVD, which I just love, but I don't know if I want to do it again just after a few days, but I really want to get it down. We'll see....

Have a great day!:D

Happy Saturday or what's left of it. I worked 10 hours today starting at 4 and when I got off, I got SJP done, just finished... off to shower and date night with DH. Early night though, gotta work again tomorrow....

Hi everyone!! Busy errand day with grocery to buy and stuff. Got my workout in today and did Step Blast. I love that workout more everytime I do it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.