Daily Check In Saturday October 28, 2006

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning fellow early risers...and those who are not!

Can't wait for my dvds to arrive, I am hearing some good buzz about them, that is for sure!

Today is going to be SJP, and then later trick or treatmax!

Have a good day.

Goodmorning Conni. I'm up early today too. I want to get a workout done before leaving for a visit with my son at his residence. It is Friends and Family Day. We are having lunch there, then after the program, we are going shopping, followed by dinner out and then home. I'm looking forward to seeing DS. I haven't seen him since Labor Day weekend.

Today is a cardio day. I've pulled StepMax off the shelf. Let's see how that goes this early!

Have a great Sat. all to follow.

Good morning early risers!

Connie, Enjoy SJP! I am excited to get the new vids myself but I have a bit longer to wait. Oh well...it's not like I don't have enough stuff to keep me busy in the mean time!:p

Robin, Enjoy your day with Tristan. Sounds like it'll be fun. Are you getting hit with the noreaster today?? Hopefully not. Enjoy your work out!

I will be heading off to the gym shortly for a Power Class.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today I'm planning IM#2 and then the first 45 minutes of YogaX. Later I'll be heading out to the mall for some ShopMax.

Conni: Have fun trick or treating!

Robin: Enjoy your day with Tristan!

Tig: Have fun at the gym!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning fitness folks...

Tammy - thanks for the info on the TMs.

Robin - have fun today, BTW I love StepMax

Looks like everyone has busy days lined up. Have fun!

Today is IMAX3.

Good morning all! Monday is my delivery day! Yeah!!

Today was PP. I don't feel all that worked out.

Tammy, where is your son applying? I'm hoping that DS will work on the essays on Sun. He is visiting a friend at the Colleg of NJ.

Phyllis: He is applying to the State Schools ($:7) and LeMoyne, Iona, Marist and a few others. His essay is just about the only thing that is done!

Wendy,

I love your race photos, and I notice that you live on the East Coast. Does the Deal race refer to Deal Lake in New Jersey? My boyfriend lives around there, and I am in Staten Island, NY.

Today for me is a kickboxing workout(I haven't figured out which one, but it will probably be Powerstrike 1 with the Kick Max leg conditioning drills tacked on after).

I had been feeling very tired and worn out, and my boyfriend kept telling me it was because I worked out so much. I knew something was wrong, so I had bloodwork done, and I am severely anemic. I am happy that it can be easily corrected, but I am so dragged out now. It takes 7 to 10 days for the iron stores to go up.

I hope everybody has great workouts today.

Who all is starting the new rotation next week!!!?? ME ME!!! I start on Wednesday. I start all my rotations on Wed since Tuesday has to be my rest day due to having to be somewhere. I can hardly wait!

Hey ladies,

Finally have a workout to report today. I did a walk/jog for about thirty mins. and my foot did pretty good I must say. I plan on doing a yoga/pilates sculpt later on tonight.

I am so bummed now that I ordered the tapes the day before the cut off. I was so discouraged over my foot when she started this that ordering these were the last things on my mind! I could kick myself! And I have gone to the shipping site and nothing for me!

Oh well I will keep waiting!!

Have a good night ladies!

kim

Keep up the good work Kim.

I hope to start the rotation whenever my DVD's come. I haven't recieved any notice of shipping and had lost my order confirmation, but an email reply from SNM says they have my order, so I will be patient. I haven't read the rotation, since I still hope my suprise will be a suprise.

Just finished a standing and floor core work from fittv. I thought it would be easy but geez! that thing was rough! that's good though!

I will talk to you ladies later!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.