Daily Check In Saturday October 21, 2006

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning all you sleepyheads!

Let's kick some butt today! Cathe's new clips have me motivated!

Today is going to be Bodymax, somebody stop me!

Happy Sweetest day to all.

Daily Check-in

Good morning! The weekend has finally arrived! I did not get to sleep until 3:00 a.m. again and just woke up a few minutes ago. I am meeting a friend for breakfast and a day of shopping, so no time for a workout before I leave. I was hoping to do Cardio and Weights. Hopefully, I will get it done later. I am taking my workout bag in case we decide to stop by the club later this morning to jog in the pool. We will be doing a lot of walking. I need to find new workout shoes for the new Cathe workouts.

The good news is that my light box arrived yesterday. I need to read the directions and start the light therapy this weekend. I am too excited for words about the new Cathe workouts and the shipping announcement. :7 Low Impact Circuit looks like it will be as much fun as Cardio and Weights, and Drill Max looks more fun than Boot Camp. I love the music in these workouts. Cathe is so beautiful in this series. She has always been beautiful, but she sparkles now. There is a radiant glow about her. I love the way the sun is shining outside the windows in the background. It warms my heart. :) I wonder how many thousands of preorders they will be shipping next week? Did you see the blog? That is a pile of packing peanuts! :eek:

Conni, who are you calling a sleepyhead?! ;-) I wish! I love your post to Cathe and hope she keeps this set for a long time. I too was thinking that it would be fun to see different scenery outside in future workouts when they are ready to change it. I would love to see a field of flowers or snow! I have always loved Kari Anderson’s dance studio sets, so this new one is my cup of tea. I love the beautiful simplicity of it, and the nature scenery outside the windows is icing on the cake. It is nice and bright too, which is good for me. :)

Janie, welcome home and welcome to our check-in. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good Morning Connie and Heather and all who follow!

Today will be a rest day for me and tomorrow is race day! }(

Yesterday I did RttC and a kickboxing class at my gym. FUN!:+

Have a great one!

Good Morning Fit Chix!

Today for me will be KenpoX.

Conni: Have fun w/BodyMax...I love that workout! It sure is a calorie burner as well}( }(

Heather: Have fun shopping. I hope your light therapy works out for you.

Tig: WOW! Another race...good for you!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hey ladies,

Well I thought I would be back exercising Monday but things just didn't work out! I finally got to workout today for the first time in three weeks. I think I may have been a dummy to do Bootcamp after not working out in a while. I could only do the first five of the eight in the workout. I guess it went alittle over thirty minutes. My legs aren't strong enough for that one right now!

Well glad to get back with you girls!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.