Daily check in Saturday, Nov 11

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone.

First, a big thank you to all the veterans, it should be a special day for them.

Today I am going to do Amy's KBX. First time on this one, should be interesting...

Have a great day.

Hi Conni and all who follow.

Connie, Let us know how you like Amy's work out!

I second the thanks to the vets!!!

I have a run on tap for today and this one better not go down the tubes!:eek: :p

I ended up losing my mind y'day and I did the floorwork from B&G last night. I thought I might have a little DOMS this morning but I don't. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Hello ladies,

Well I haven't checked in here in a while! Been struggling with my diet and exercising but ready to start over again.

Today I will do KPC cardio and DM total body workout!

Will see you later after workout!

kim

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I rested yesterday and drank plenty of spring water, herb tea, and orange juice. I am feeling much better this morning. I previewed Low Impact Circuit last night. The barbell curls look really tough!

Cathe is waiting for me. I am ready to do Low Impact Circuit for the first time. Enjoy your workouts today.

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm doing some cardio and yoga today....I don't really know which workouts though.. .... I'll decide when I get downstairs to my workout room.

Kim: WOW! That sounds like a killer workout!

Tig: Enjoy your run. I hope the weather where you are is as nice as it is here.

Conni: Enjoy your Amy workout!

Becky: I hope you feel better soon.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning fitness folks...

I'm in the midst of CleanMax right now and DrillMax is on tap for today.

Later....

Hello ladies,
Yesterday I did the lowerbody blast premix from LIC. It was harder without the upperbody portion. It was a great workout and kept my heartrate up the whole time, LOVED IT!!!!!

Today, I going to the gym to power walk. I am still having trouble with my sciatica nerve, so running is kind of out right now.

Have a great day!

susan

I got 4.5 miles in today so I'm happy. I had hoped to run in the park but that did not pan out. I was able to run outdoors though so that was good enough. :)

Just finished DrillMax! The sweat was flying. This is the second time I've done it and I liked it more this time. I actually did the pushups on the ball... not going quite as far down as Cathe goes though!

Hey Jane, I think I may give DM a second try on Monday. Tomorrow should be an all weight day, but I haven't decided on what to do yet.

Amy's KBX is the bomb!!! I am not a huge kickbox fan, but she really makes it fun. Great choreography, good intervals, and major fun factor. Her form is not the best, but hey, I get the gist of what she wants me to do, and that is fine by me. Over an hour of solid Kickboxing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.