Daily Check-In Saturday May 5th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

BM#2 double upper body premix today:eek: :eek: :eek: ....I've never done it...sounds....FUN!!!

I'll check back later. Have a great Saturday! :7

Hi Tammy and all who follow!

Tammy...I did BM2 double u/b premix once and it was just prior to starting the X. OMG! It's TOUGH! Have fun!}(

I have BBC full body on tap for today. Last work out of my BBC rotation.

Y'day I didn't end up working out until after 8:30pm! I did BBC Shoulders and Back (no cardio) with 3 sets of 5 chin-ups a piece inserted between the exercises. I also upped my weights on some of the exercises. I had originally thought about adding ARX into the mix but with starting my w/o so late I changed my mind.

Have a great day ladies!:)

Good morning Tammy and Wendy and all that follow...

Tammy - I've done the BM2 double UB once. It was on one of Cathe's rotations back after the new ones came out. It seemed to go on and on and on. I about croked when I saw the abs were doubled!!

I didn't work out yesterday due to something coming up after work. I am doing the LIC premix and CM complete core this morning. Then I have a busy busy day. I having a cookout at my house tomorrow, about 30 people. I have some shopping to do and getting the outside of my house ready.

Have a good day! Probably won't be on here the rest of the day nor tomorrow. B&G overall legs tomorrow and I hope I can squeeze it before the cookout.

>>>Tammy...I did BM2 double u/b premix once and it was just prior to starting the X. OMG! It's TOUGH! Have fun!

>>>Tammy - I've done the BM2 double UB once. It was on one of Cathe's rotations back after the new ones came out. It seemed to go on and on and on. I about croked when I saw the abs were doubled!!

GULP!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: GULP! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Y'all are scaring me!

Tig: Enjoy your day!

Jane: Another busy day for you...mmmm....BBQ :9:9

>>>I about croked when I saw the abs were doubled!!<<<

Me too and I didn't do them twice! Once was more then enough for me!:p

I also had that on tap for today, but I think I'm taking a rest day. I'll tackle it tomorrow. I have done it before and everyone is right about the abs! You just can't believe she's doing them again!

Tammy, good luck - we can compare notes tomorrow!;)

Vilma, way to go with the toning up! Be proud of yourself! Regarding the bras - I'm definitely sending my Vapor seamless back. I love the action tech and the regular Vapor seems OK also, although I haven't worn it for cardio yet.The agent on the phone did suggest going down a size with the seamless. I think I'll just trade it in for either another action or another Vapor.

Beavs, what movie did you see?
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi Fit Friends!!!

I agree with everyone on the ABS! OMGGGGGG it goes on and on and on .......!!!

Today I'm doing a CC or iTread in place of StepBlast. :D Just love them and did step 2 days ago.
I will add on a stretch and maybe some abs.

It's a dreary day again and a BIG chance of rain and storms, but if we get a break (there's nothing yet, and nothing showing on the radar), I'll get outside and cut the grass.

DD woke up with a killer cold. I guess it's not a nice mom thing to tell her to keep those nasty little germs off of me ?!!:p ;-) :*

Have a great Saturday everyone!!!
I'm CLEANING!:eek: ;(

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that premix!!!!! :7:7 My arms and abs feel very worked out, thank you very much!

Becky: I hope your DD feels better soon and keeps her germs away from Mom ;)

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest day.

Good Wonderful Saturday Ladies!

I have CC PP planned for today.

I will start Cathe's May rotation this Monday.

Just got up as last night was a very late night; dd was closing the store and did not get off until after midnight of course Mom's taxi had to go retrieve her.

I'm still tired but I'm up and hopefully as long as my family does not need my attention I'll be on the TM soon.

DD has her Junior Prom today and she is asking for my help in getting her ready - I already waxed her brows yesterday but she has very long, thick hair down to her waist and we had forgot to schedule a hair appointment for her.

So I'll be playing hair stylist also.

Next year for her Senior Prom; I will make sure we get a limo service, and appointments for hair and nails!

* Tammy - Oh yeah the ab work on that one just goes on and on, but it can be done - Enjoy it! }( ETA: Glad you enjoyed it!

* Wendy - Enjouy your last wo for your BBC rotation!

* Jane - Wow 30 people for a cookout! That's a wo in it self getting it all ready for that. Enjoy your weekend!

* Phyllis - I think you're making a good choice in replacing that bra if it's not what you were wanting; I regret not doing that with a bra I got from Title Nine once - I should've gotten a smaller size now it's used for lite wo days.

* Becky - eww Becky you're spending a saturday to clean? Ah I do it all the time just put on some fun music and it goes by fast lol :)

Hellos to all who follow!

Hey gals, since I had my hair done yesterday then had to go grocery shopping and though I tried to get up early to get a workout in, it didn't happen sigh. My dh snores and I ended up sleeping on the couch fighting to sleep because I was in the cat-who-won't-give-us-the-time-of-day-during-the-day's territory and she wanted to sleep on me on the couch. It was a rough night and I just barely made it out of the bed to get my hair done.

Today I was down a little more and since my dh took the boys to Cabela's I am alone before work so I did my yesterday's workout today so I still am able to get 3 workouts in this week.

I did PUB Down only premix and I went heavy on bicep (20 lbs to start and made it through though struggling some at the end) and then I did various leg exercises off of L&G and abs off of MIS. All in all about a 50 min. workout.

Please pray that I have a better night at work than I did last weekend.

Thanks

Have a great day and play nice.:7

Finally my workout is complete!

I ended up doing iTread 3/40. It wasn't my favorite for several reasons. Grace WHOOPED all through it until I was ready to scream!
Much more than in the other workouts I have. Also it was speed based more than hills and maybe it's just me but I canNOT walk 5.2 !!
I am average height (5'5") but have short legs, and there was just no way they were doing that. About 4.8 is tops for me right now!
That's okay because I know she gives ranges but I like to at least try it at top speed & incline and I just couldn't do it. Kind of frustrating.
Still, it was a good workout and I was sweating when I was done !
Then I added Stretch #1 from Abs&Stretch , and Stretch with the ball from TBS.
Now, I'm going to shower and get a snack !!}(

I hope everyone is having a great day!:D

Vilma ~ I hope you had a great visit with Coach Sean}( . What an exciting day you have planned. I bet your DD is going to look gorgeous!

Annette ~ I hope work goes by fast and those girls behave!

Becky ~ I find Grace annoying too, but always feel good and worked out when all is said and done. I also find her suggested settings a bit too high for me.

Phyllis ~ I haven't heard from Conni, I hope things are okay.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.