Daily Check-In Saturday, May 26th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning will be iClimb Core#17 and iSculpt Ballet #10. I think I'm done with the May rotation...I did most of it:p

Phyllis ~ How was Captain Jack? :9 :9 :9 :9

I'll check back later! Have a great day...

Hi Tammy,

We must have the same thought at the same time. :)

I will be doing Muscle Max and maybe some of Stepsweatfest. :)

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!!;-)

Jenn

Good Saturday Morning Ladies! :7

Today I will do yesterday's workout which was iTread 11/40 (still haven't got the CC deal-o yet ;) ) PLUS MM :D

Last night I tried to run on my TM but it was just too darned hot here 84° at 7 pm so I called it a day took the unexpected rest day and will double up this am.

* Tammy - Good for you for finishing up with the May rotation this month, I still have another week to go . When you do the iClimb's do you still use a TM for those or do you use another machine?

* Jenn - hello there Jenn! I'm doing MM after my iTread that I didn't do yesterday. Have fun with MM - it's a good one. I have my new weight log ready for that one as my other ones are all filled up ;)

* Phyllis - so how was Capt'n Jack and all his mates? Did you enjoy it? Have you endured your dd's sleep over yet or are they all still sleeping :)?

* Conni -I hope you and your DH are doing well, still have you guys in my thoughts

Hellos to all who follow!

Have a lovely Saturday :7 !

Hi Girls!

I just finished the May rotation too ! I ended it subbing BM2 cardio & weights premix (for SJP)! Lot's of interruptions and distractions during it, so I ended up skipping the last step cycle but still did the weights and abs and stretch. So I guess that's good enough .

:p

What's everybody doing today?

My DH ended up working, so it's sort of like any other week day around here today.

I love that iTread Vilma. That's what I did yesterday. Have fun.:D

Have a good one !:7

Workout is done and I did iClimbCore#17 for the 2nd time. I LOVE this workout and it is a must have! I was sweatin' buckets!

Vilma ~ I do the iClimbs on my treadmill and just do sprints for the challenges.

Becky ~ Good job! I don't know what I'm doing today, although I really need a shower pronto!

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your rest and thanks for the Captain Jack update...YUMMY! :9

Daily Check-in

I am still running the race and fighting the good fight. I confess that I am battling a strong temptation to send the white flag up the pole. The thought of working out twice a day again is overwhelming. I got used to coming home after work and relaxing. Translation: I got lazy! I have not yet been able to get back on track with double workouts other than my friend’s class once a week. I am hoping that the fresh start a new month brings will inspire me. You would think the Road Trip would be motivating me. I definitely have a challenge before me. It is not unique, but I am.

Yesterday’s workout was Stretch Max, and today’s workout was the Butts and Guts warm-up, leg blast premix, and abs. I am reworking my rotation to add the extra cardio my doctor prescribed. Adding it on top of everything else I was planning to do is too much. One of my problems is that I am tired. I have been getting to bed too late every night. I need to take this week to catch up on my sleep so I can have the energy to take on this new challenge.

When I returned home from church tonight, I was delighted to see a ladybug running around in my living room! That was my warm fuzzy for the day. This was a restful day. It was a rainy morning, and I stayed in and relaxed.

I did have some progress to celebrate yesterday in another area. I received a note that the maintenance guys would be doing a quarterly inspection. It took me less than 5 minutes to get ready for them. I usually stay up all night cleaning and clearing clutter before anyone enters my home. I am thankfully making good progress in some areas of my life. My finances are improving every month too. We will not talk about my weight. I am not looking forward to posting my official results this month.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Heather ~ You Go Girl! I have an email to send you..probably tomorrow as my eyes are heavy tonight. This just may be the motivation we both need.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.