Daily check-in Saturday, May 19th

Tamster

Cathlete
Hello Fit Chicks!

Today is MM timesaver, some ab work and some Squeeze lower body.

I'll check back later!

Good Saturday to Tammy & Phyllis and all who follow!

Just finished Cardio & Weights Cardio&Compound Weights Only Premix - nice quick light workout today - I may do an iTread later on during the day.

Have a lunch date with the hubby in about an hour so I'm off to shower & primp :D.

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Today the rotation called for HSC and I subbed BM2 Cardio & weights premix (70 minutes)
Was a great workout for today!
Tomorrow's a rest day!
050208_10008324294.gif
:7

Well folks, I bagged the May rotation as of today.

I did SS Cardio Core Express (30 mins), 6 Min. Abs, Xflowsion Amazing Abs (23 mins).

It was a great hour long core/ab work out! I felt it like crazy and it even made me sweat! WOOH!}(

Have a great afternoon.:)

Vilma ~ I hope you had a great lunch date w/your DH.

Phyllis ~ MM is great to use for a rotation for your DD. Congrats to your DS on his tennis championship!

Becky ~ How is that premix?

Wendy ~ What are your rotation plans and what is SS and xflowsion?

Tammy, I LOVED the premix! Great step, great music and great weights.
Killer bi's and shoulders!!}(

When I got done DH came home and asked if I would help him do a yard job. We trimmed bushes, raked, and pulled weeds for over 2 hours!

I think I earned my dinner tonight!
I want to go to Sonic for grilled chicken.:9
Please send me "stay away from the onion rings " vibes!! :p :D :7

Becky ~ Thanks for the premix info...I'll have to fit it into the rotation. I LOVE onion rings...I think you worked hard enough today for a few, no?

Daily Check-in

I successfully completed the first week of my new rotation. After my Friday morning quiet time, I enjoyed all 3 segments of Stretch Max. I love this workout. It feels so soothing and restorative. My boss played in a golf tournament yesterday afternoon, so it was a peaceful day at work. I had a good session with my counselor after work. I think she is going to wrap up our sessions soon because I am doing so well!

After my quiet time this morning, I did the Butts and Guts warm-up, leg blast premix, and abs. That leg blast premix never gets easier! Firewalkers and walking lunges, oh my! Not to mention, leg presses and one-legged squats. Mercy! Butts and Guts, Gym Style Legs, and Leaner Legs are my favorite lower body workouts of all time.

I read a few more chapters from my clutter clearing book and made some more progress in that area. Mr. Clean Sweep insists on no junk drawer, so I cleared out the junk bunker in my desk today. I thought about having friends over tonight and playing a game to see who could identify some of the stuff I found in that drawer. I know I saved it for a reason. I am just not sure what it is!

I took another big step this afternoon too. My workouts shoes that I packed in a big shopping bag have been in the trunk of my car (which is my emotional withdrawal box!) for a week. I delivered them to the consignment shop this afternoon. I packed more stuff for charity too. I need to get those boxes out of my trunk next week.

Today was my planned treat day. I want to keep my weekly treats moderately clean for the duration of this rotation. I was craving cheese, so I scrambled an organic egg with an ounce of Cabot extra sharp white cheddar cheese. I usually wrap it in a whole wheat tortilla (which has soybean oil and some white flour in it). I filled a whole grain and flaxseed pita instead. Yummy! It was higher in fiber with no white flour and no junk ingredients. That was my lunch. For my afternoon snack, I enjoyed a chocolate coconut raw organic food bar for the first time. These must be new because I have not seen them before. The ingredients are organic cashew butter, organic dates, organic agave nectar, organic brown rice protein, organic dark chocolate chips (non-dairy), organic coconut, organic quinoa, organic bio sprouts, flax, and lots of love! These bars are cold processed and contain no refined sugar, no dairy, and no soy. Each bar has 200 calories, 25 grams of carbs, 9 grams of protein, 10 grams of fat, and 2 grams of fiber. Not bad for a bar that tastes better than candy! I was satisfied with half, and it was out of this world good!

Becky, the cardio and weights premix is my favorite way to do Body Max 2!

Tammy, that premix is similar in format and fun factor to the original Cardio and Weights. Did you get your car fixed today?

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.