Daily Check In, Saturday May 10

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I have an early start today. DS has pictures for baseball at 8:15am this morning, then a game following, so we are in gear here!

Today was Christi's Cardio Collectibles Hi/lo, and Traceys' Coreblast - Step, floor, planks, pilates.

Have a great day.

Good Morning Conni and all who come after

I just finished GS legs! Wow, what a workout! I haven't done this in a while. I hope I can walk tomorrow!!!LOL

Conni~ My boys play baseball also. Unfortunatly, thier games were cancelled today due to rain. Enjoy the game!!

Have a great day everyone
Deanie

Good Morning Glories!

Today I'll be doing GS B/S/B and 4 DS KB cardio & abs.

Conni ~ Wow! You are moving this morning. BTW, I totally agree with you about ME...those leg presses are just too much!

Deanie ~ Congrats on the loose shorts!

Vilma ~ I try to do some yoga once a week. I like Eion Finn's Power Yoga for Happiness which has a few premixes on it, one of them being the Magically Hips premix I did yesterday.

Becky ~ Sleeping isn't much better....d*mn hormones x(

Annette ~ Great workouts. Enjoy your weekend.

Have a great Saturday!!

I did the Lower Body Bootcamp with ankle weights on (about 35 min. worth).

Have a great weekend.:7

Hello Everyone!

Got a very late start this morning as I didn't go to sleep until way past 1am and slept for two hours until the hubby got home from work at 4am and decided to wake me up with the tv since I have my youngest dd's friend sleeping over in the family room.

I have MM planned for today and more than likely will not be able to do my workout until 5ish since the family room is also my workout space and at the moment the floor is strewn with pillows, sleeping bags, dolls and all sorts of lil girl stuff lol

I really want my space back but they are having fun so once I get back from drooping off my oldest at work it should be back to normal and then I can get busy with MM.

Conni:

I remember when my son had to do those team photos being out at 8:15 on a lovely spring day is sure to give you oomph :)

Deanie:

I'll ask about how your calves feel tomorrow or Monday lol }(

Tammy:

Have fun w/ your WO and thanks about sharing that info on the yoga tape

Annette:

Good going on your WO today , seems I'll be doing my WO extremely late for me

Have a Stupendous day Ladies

[font color=#B048B5][font size=12]Happy Mother's Day
!![/font color][/font size]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.