Daily Check In, Saturday June 20

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies.

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I did work out and did LL, but I discovered we have some water seeping into our basement. The good news is that it is in the laundry room area, which is the only unfinished part of the basement. The bad news is that we need to get this fixed. The guy is coming out Tuesday to see what is going on, but please pray that it is not a huge bill, we just can't deal with heavy expenses right now.

Today is going to be Christi step, maybe Step Heaven, but I am really not sure.

Have a great Saturday everyone, the rain looks like it is moving out, finally!:D

Good Morning Glories!!!

I slept about 12 hours last night :eek: This morning will be AOS Newport and then I want to finish washing all the windows :confused:

Conni ~ I'm sorry to hear about your basement woes and I will keep my fingers crossed that it isn't anything too major.

Have a great day everyone, I will check back later.

OOoh, don't remind me about the windows. I think that will be my next project.
I think our water problems may be with the sump pump. I am mostly deaf, but with all the rain we have had I should have heard that thing kick on, and it hasn't. I am hoping that is the issue, as that is a relatively cheaper fix than some options.

I ended up doing Christi's Totally Cool Step, and Coremax 3. I was dripping, this humidity is relentless.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.