Daily Check-In Saturday February 23

CathydsRNA

Cathlete
Good Saturday morning Ladies,

Hope the snowstorm wasn't too bad for everyone,

Yesterday,

BodyMax 1 (minus biceps as I did these Thursday)

I like BodyMax 1 better than BodyMax 2 because I feel much more worked out and burn more calories with version 1. That's not to say that I don't like the second version. The cardio burns more calories for me in BodyMax 1 and the upper body work seems more intense in the first version . The stability ball does more for your core I guess in the second version but it still isn't as intense as #1 at least for me. What does everyone else think?

Have a good weekend.

Hi Cathy and all who follow today,

I think BM has a faster pace than BM 2, and I feel more energized as a result. I feel like I am plowing through BM 2 just to prove I can do it, as opposed to just working out in BM. Does that make any sense? You have a good observation on this, Cathy.

Today is going to be Amy's Hi/lo Extreme and ab hits, I feel like hitting my cardio hard today.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

Well, I guess I have to be different. I like BM2 much better - the music , the moves, everything! I rarely do the entire thing at once. I usually do a cardio premix.

Cathy, yea the snowstorm didn't rove to be too much. It was raining by noontime and the roads were fairly clear. I think it was a waste of a day off for the kids. They should have had a delay instead. I guess I might be singing a different tune if I was a teacher, though.
Conni, enjoy your cardio!

Today, I'll be doing GS BSB and LIC abs.

Does anyone watch LOST? My inspiration is Kate's arms? I would love my arms to look like hers!

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Girls :)

Today was supposed to be HIIT on the treadmill, but I woke up late and was starved, so today will be my off day instead:)

Cathy~ I agree, I like BM1 better also.

Connie~ hope you had a good workout.

Phyllis~ I never do all of BM1 or 2 at once either. 90 min. is just to long for me!!

Have a great day all!!
Deanie

Good Morning Glories!

I slept about 10 hours last night :eek: :+ :eek: Today for me will be CCPP. Then it will be CleanMax, ErrandMax and DinnerMax @ Mom's :9

So I get to either work 8-4 or 8:30 - 4:30 when I start my new job...which would you pick?

Cathy ~ I like the original BM better too.

Deanie ~ Enjoy your rest day!

Phyllis ~ We got about six inches of snow...I'm so ready for winter to be over.

Connie ~ I have to preview Amy's Hi/Lo workout. I've been scared to open any of her DVDs as ASCII has me so frustrated.

Enjoy your Scrappy Saturday!

All done with HI/Lo Extreme. Very intense, but I did the entire thing including intervals.

Tammy, this is nowhere near the complexity of Amy's step. It is not even as complex as Christi, very similar to Cathe, just without constant TIFTing. Try it, you will love it!!

Phyllis - Huge Lost fan here! I also love Kate's Guns. It was nice seeing her in some clean clothes this week, wasn't it??:7 I love this show!!

Off to Walmax, Librarymax and Pet storemax!

I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camp today and the floorwork off of PLB for my workout. Well with this ending my all cardio week, I lost back the 2 pounds I had gained so it was all for good. Not sure if I will go back to weights only next week, if I do I will have to change workouts that I did S&H isn't working anymore. Might still throw some cardio in just to help me lose more until my body decides what it is doing.

Have a great weekend.:7

Hello everyone...

Because I chose to be lazy the last two days, I did GS C&T and LowMax intervals 1-4 premix today. I opted to do less of the LowMax so hopefully I can do B&G tomorrow without burning my legs totally out. I was so pleased with LowMax today. When I did this one the first week of this rotation, it about killed me and my legs were not happy. I've gained a lot of strength with this rotation. WOOHOO!

Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.