Daily Check In Saturday February 18 and Sunday February 19, 2012

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

It's snowing like crazy here. It looks so beautiful outside - the thick, white, wet snow.

This morning I did Bob Harper's Total Body Transformation. I am sooooooo tired of hearing this guy brag about how this is the toughest workout everrrrr. He says it over and over. Does he not know Cathe? Has he never tried The Terminator? Bootcamp? Afterburn? Intensity entirely? Imax 2, 3 or Body Max? MIC? WTF? Geesh Louish.

Light and love siobhan. Light and love.

Carmen - 20 minutes of Athletic Training? The toughest stuff is in the first 25 minutes so yeah - it's tough but it will transform your butt. Try Cardio Supersets with the step premix - another butt changer. Good for you.

Hi Conni

Enjoy your weekend and your workouts.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

For a moment there, you were starting to sound like ME!! LOL!!! I like Bob, and I actually think this is a tough workout as opposed to some of Cathe's, but I think that just shows how varied our fitness levels are. We are all pretty advanced, but I know workouts hit us all differently. I think it is really interesting - we can each do the same workout and find different areas that may be easier or harder, and they probably won't be the same all the time. Hmmm...talk amongst yourselves now....:D

Today was MIS, I was supposed to do upper body, but I am getting tired of that split routine, so I went for it.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies - I just finished the 20 minTJ cardio kickbox then added a 12min intense bodyrock workout. I'm dripping with sweat! loved that workout!.

Off to the showers then shopping.

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Hi Ladies,

I hope you all have a good day in store today, I am doing some chores and cleaning out some drawers, I think.

Cardo this morning - I did URX Patrick Core Metabolic whatever workout. I do like this one, it sneaks up quite nicely.

Hi ladies....happy Sunday! Just did turbo barre from the new series. Man I am seriously out of shape! That gets the glutes nicely. I could not keep up! Those girls are machines.

I need to get beading I have another craft show coming march 3. :confused:

Have a good one.

Carmen

hi ladies,

no workout for me today. i spent the day doing fun stuff with the kids and dh.

good workouts. i really enjoy turbobarre a lot too.

see u both tomorrow. we are off. it is family day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.