Daily Check In, Saturday December 8

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today is PP on the rotation, but I don't have that one, so I may sub Total Body Sculpt from LIC, and add on the ab section to that one as well.
Lots of running around to do today, and DS has a basketball game as well. My sinus's are having fun with me today also!

Congrats Annette on your goal, job well done!!

Good Morning Girls.

I have yoga on the schedule for today but will be saving it for tomorrow.

I have an early wedding to attend today.

If I have time to work out later I will be getting in some extra cardio to offset last night's TGIF dinner and today's wedding food.}(

Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning Glories!!

Today is CC#7 and then Shop-Til-You-Drop-MAX!!! I'm hoping to get most of the xmas shopping done.

Conni ~ Hope your sinuses feel better...do you have a real tree in the house? There was an article in our local paper the other day about real xmas trees causing a plethora of upper respiratory problems.

Wendy ~ Have fun at the wedding!

Enjoy your Saturday girls, I'll check back later. Ciao tutti!

Thanks Conni, and I maintained again this morning which is very good!!!

I did Slow & Heavy select shoulders, then did dumbell squats and plies off of MM, floorwork off of PLB & abs off of Body Max.

Nice workout, I hope to see the scale continue to go down.

Have a great weekend. I have to go to work!:-(

Daily Check-in

This was a restful day. I wrapped up the first week of Cathe’s December rotation with Push Pull. I have had “Walking in Memphis” stuck in my head all day! Supersets is more fun for me, so I am really looking forward to enjoying it later this month. Push Pull is meditative in a way. There is something relaxing about it, and it was just right for my energy level this morning.

Conni, I hope you feel better soon!

Wendy, I hope you had fun at the wedding!

Tammy, I hope you had a successful shopping day!

Annette, congratulations on your weight loss!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.