Daily Check In, Saturday December 20

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Well, the last weekend before xmas is upon us, and it is going to be a busy one. xmas dinner shopping, cookie baking, cleaning, it is all there.

Today is going to be Step til you Drop 2, sections 1,3, and then ab hits.

Have a good day!~

*Good Morning Glories!*

iTread 13/30 and GS Back/Bicep PM is the the rotation for today. We got a foot of snow :eek: DS#1 and DS#2 are due to come home today. I'll be glad when they are all home safe and sound.

Conni ~ MY DH just left to do the food shopping :D but I'll be joining you in the CleanMax, BakeMax and BusyWeekendMax :eek:

Hello to all that follow, I'll check back later.

Same for me here. We have a family party this afternoon and I'm making those delicious oreo balls. This season I'm calling them Christmas balls and using red and green food coloring. Thanks to Becky for the recipe!!

We are just getting our tree this weekend! If we wait much longer, it will be a Charlie Brown tree;)

Of course there is wrapping and all that last minute stuff to do. So today will be a short cardio of some kind - maybe a LM premix.

Have a fun day!

LM intervals 1-4 are done! My HRM just froze on me, so now I need to figure out its problem.:mad:

Tammy, your new avatar is beautiful!

Hi all,

I did the full body premix off of Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness weights today. I would have done cardio too but I had more of an audience than I like so I didn't. Plus the speed in which she does the weight work and the abs (which this premix had standing abs too) it feels more like a cardio workout than a weight workout so I am beat.

I have to do laundry max, maybe clean or bake max before going to work.

I kinda wish that they would call me off from work but I doubt that would happen.

Have a great Saturday.:D

Ciao for now!

Hi All ~

I am going to be MIA...my computer is on the fritz again. I am hoping Santa will be bringing me a new one for xmas.

I wish each and every one of you a Happy Holiday and a most joyous New Year! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.