Daily Check-in - Saturday April 11

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning everyone.....

I didn't get in any workout yday...... so today is LowMax, STS back and tri's and I still have to pick up those yoga abs....

Hopefully one this morning and one this afternoon. I REALLY wanted to stay home today. I've been off since Wed and have run every single day... I wanted a slow day at home. But DH said friends called yday and want to ride today (motorcycles)... so I guess I'll be doing that. I love to ride but with Easter tomorrow and dinner at MIL, I will have had no down time at all while I was off.

Okay, I'll try to stop complaining now... LOL....

How is everybody else doing?

Good Morning Everyone !!

Hi Jane !!:D Thanks for starting us off this morning.
Have fun riding.

Yesterday was back & biceps and I am feeling it this morning . Today is supposed to be cardio but I just don't think I'll find a time. Today is shopping, cleaning, cooking & baking for tomorrow. Plus 3 yr old gs's soccer this morning.:):)

If I can sneak in some time on the bike or TM, I will.

Have a great Saturday!!
Becky

*Good Morning Glories*

Today for me will be lower body and the ab work I keep neglecting to do.

Jane ~ Have fun riding today. I love slow days at home...had one last Saturday :D

Becky ~ You sound busy!!! I've got lots to do too. Have fun at your gs's soccer game. They are so cute running around in a bunch following that ball!!!

Vilma ~ Thanks for the info on CLX...that will probably be my next purchase :eek:

Have a great Saturday ladies, I will check back later.

G'morning gals! I'll be finishing off meso 2 today with back and bis. I may throw some abs in there too.

Jane, do you have your own cycle? I've only ridden a cycle once - and that was on the back of one when I was a teen. Have fun!

Becky, hows the sleep? Melatonin kicking in?

Tammy - go do those abs!;)

Vilma, how does CLX compare to STS? Did you friend do both? I think it's great that you were able to break through your plateau!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Great workouts everyone, getting a great start to the day I see.

Today was a good mishmosh for me. I was supposed to do BM 2, but I messed around with it a bit...

Warm up and cardio ( 38 min) All Cardio Step with Gay
Power Circuits, Upper Body, Core and stretch - BM 2.

90 minutes of killer workout, I just subbed the first step portion and the rest was really doable for me.

Have a great day.

Late morning straggler here ;)

I am really glad to see the old check in revived :)

Jane sounds like a fun time to spend w/ your dh & friends... motorcycles ...my hubby has always wanted one but I've never even sat on one :)

I wanted to ask you - how is your grandson ? He must be what over a year old or so? I still remember that adorable photo of him with the pumpkins :)

Becky seems this weekend everyone or most will be uber busy for the holiday. How are you sleeping nowadays? I pray you are getting more hours of sleep.

Tammy - I really do like Chalene's bubbly personality . She is just so much fun.

I have enjoyed CLX so far I am now in the 2nd month 2nd week - the Push phase. It's tough tough tough but I don't mind because its such a short amount of time and when I am done my muscles are shaking and I'm all sweaty - so for me its working.

Phyllis - I can't compare the two programs since I don't have STS. My friend who loaned me CLX did it up to the 3rd Phase which is called Lean. Once she got STS she switched over and seems to really like STS. I remember she told me that CLX has a learning curve because the exercises are so different. Which is very true ;)

Conni sounds like a good mish mosh you had today.

Annette
sending you big hellos

I woke up last night due to a major rain storm and couldn't get back to sleep. Then my hubby had to get up at 3am to get ready for work so I really didn't sleep from 1ish until just before he left for work around 10 to 5 this morning.

So when my alarm went off to get up and started on my workout I just shut it off :eek:

Today I have Push Circuit 2 2nd week and I try to add some short cardio afterwards at times. Looking forward to it and I really need to get some pace weights soon :)

Then off to the store to get more oatmeal as I didn't realize we are very low and that's a big food staple for us here along with egg whites :)

Hope you all have a Super Fantastic Saturday! :D

picture.php

I am sooo done... whewww. First Lowmax, then STS Ab Circuit- yoga style (whoa... there's those leviation holds that I can't do!), then STS disc #5 - back and triceps....

We aren't leaving until after lunch so I thought, why not.... I'm glad I just have to sit on the back of a bike the rest of the day!!:eek:

Phyllis - we do have our own bike. It is a lot of fun. I love to just sit and ride.

Vilma - Joseph turned 2 yday! TWO!! I can barely believe it. He is so precious and talking up a storm! So cute!! He loves Sponge Bob and calls him Bob bobbie.... :D My DIL is pregnant with #2 and due May 15th.... so I'll have another little grandson soon.

Off to get some fuel for my shaking body, the hitting the shower... have a great day everyone....

Today is a rest day... I have to work and I haven't worked in 2 weekends due to family things going on. We are having a lot of rain too and I don't sleep because my dh snores and my earplugs didn't work so well last night, sigh.

Did get my hair done yesterday so that was a good thing.

In case I don't post tomorrow have a GREAT EASTER SUNDAY!!!!!

Annette - too funny about the snoring! My DH snores sometimes too, but usually I am too asleep to hear it. I really like your avatar - very flattering!

Back and biceps with med ball abs - DONE!! I'm with you Jane - a little shaky! It's time to eat, shower and more ahead with the day!

Conni, WOW, what a WO! 90 minutes is a long time - it's hard for me to concentrate that long. I always start thinking about the things I need to do.

Have a great day folks! :):)

:eek:Jane ! Oh my gosh ! How did you do that workout ??????:eek:
I don't think I'd last that long !!!

Soccer was fun but cold this morning. I had my nonfat mocha from Mcdonalds to warm me up.;)

I baked a carrot cake, made peanut butter eggs and now am starting a strawberry dessert. Also ran to two stores and finished my shopping.
All the cleaning is still waiting.........
The day is getting away from me and no workout yet.

Sleeping right now is much better.
I'm sleeping an average of 6 hours a night. I take two kinds of melatonin and it seems to be working pretty well.
Thanks for asking . :)

better get back to work !

Becky

Phyllis ~ I blew off the ab work again today :confused: I had too much to do and just couldn't concentrate. Hopefully I'll get back on track next week.

Conni ~ Great workout...WOW!

Vilma ~ Now I REALLY want CLX. The short intense workouts really appeal to me. I hope you sleep better tonight.

Jane ~ Happy Belated Birthday to Joseph. Great job getting your workout in before your ride.

Annette ~ Enjoy your rest day and have a Blessed Easter :)

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your visit with your son.

Becky ~ YUMMY...peanut butter eggs.

Have a great night ladies!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.