Daily Check In Saturday 9/23

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi girls!

Well, today is race day! My mom is picking me up at 8am and DH and DS are meeting us there around 9:30! :+ :+ :+

Have a great day everyone!:)

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I enjoyed the third segment of Stretch Max last night and feel refreshed and renewed after a restful night of sleep. I was planning to sleep late this morning, but my body obviously had other ideas!

As for the rest of my week since my last check-in, I did the third segment of Stretch Max Wednesday night and slept through the night but woke up the next morning with cramps again. My cycle has been rough this month. I am so grateful that I had a light cardio day planned. I did the warm-up, kick and punch combinations, and stretch from Kick Max Thursday morning. I had an appointment with my counselor scheduled for after work, but I rescheduled that for next Thursday so I could rest instead. Gentle bouncing on my rebounder relieved the cramps somewhat.

I relaxed Thursday night with the second segment of Stretch Max. I did the Hardcore Extreme high/low intervals workout yesterday morning for the first time. After doing all the Hardcore Extreme workouts in one week, I was wiped out. I do not plan to try that again! The interval blast and legs workout is still my favorite one on this DVD. I have only been doing 5 intervals of IMAX 3 or 4 intervals of Low Max at a time. The workout I did yesterday morning combined 5 intervals of IMAX3 (step and blast) with 3 intervals of Low Max (step and blast) plus the whole Kick Max blast challenge. The interval blast workout has a nice balance of step aerobics, floor aerobics, and leg conditioning drills. It is more fun and feels better overall. My knees were crying a little yesterday morning. They did not hurt exactly. I could just feel them with every step. I am not planning to do any step workouts during my recovery week. I am hoping to do my friend’s cardio boot camp class Monday night to wrap up this 3-week rotation with a blast.

I did the Core Max complete core premix last night and bounced on my rebounder. After a stressful week at work, I relaxed with the third segment of Stretch Max late last night. My week was cardio heavy with all the Hardcore Extreme workouts. I need more weight training this week, so I am planning to try the Muscle Max lower body premix for the first time this morning before I go to the club and jog in the pool. I love Kick Max, so I will do the kick and punch combinations just for fun.

Wendy, I hope you have a great race today. I will be thinking about you and cheering you on from Texas!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning everyone,

Good luck Wendy!!! I hope you have a great experience!

Today was Gay Gasper Cardio Crazy, which has 3 cycles of step, tubing exercises and hi/lo followed by a nice ab section then stretch. A nice change of pace today.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

GS B/S/B for me today and probably HSC/MM Abs.

Wendy: GOOD LUCK!

Conni: Sounds as if you really enjoyed your workout today!

Heather: You are doing very well! Keep up the good work and we are all cheering you on!

Jane: I haven't done LowMax in a long time....I love how it "sneaks" up on you.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hey Tammy ..... LowMax gets me every time. I did IMAX3 Wed with no modifications and LowMax "seems" harder to me than IMAX3. I did LowMax with no modifications today on an 8" step and it about did me in!

LowMax and CoreMax#1 is done THANK HEAVENS!

Hello ladies,

I was not able to get on the Cathe website at all yesterday. It was HORRIBLE!!!!! I really missed it, but I tell ya I got a lot done.

Wendy, I am thinking of you and wishing you the best luck!

Jane, have fun with Lowmax. I really need to pull that one out.

Heather, I really like the MM lower body portion. It is pretty short and it gets the job done. Enjoy your day!!

Conni, sounds like a great workout. It is always nice to do something different.

Tammy, I think you will have some upper DOMS tomorrow.

Hello to everyone else and have a GREAT saturday!!!

Susan

Hi.

Just wanted to stop in here and thank you all for the support and good vibes! I must have really felt it cause I had an amazing run today! My all time fastest 5k run was done on a treadmill just this past week and today my time was just a mere 2 seconds more! I am soooo excited because TM running is tons easier for me then road running! YEAY! :+ :+ :+

Hope everyone had great work outs and a great day!

Tomorrow is my rest day but I'll be back in action on monday as I plan to meet a friend of mine for a run in the park on monday evening! WOOH!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.