Daily Check-in Saturday 9-1

luvtorun

Cathlete
Happy first day of September!!

I really like the looks of the Sept rotation, a lot of my favorites, some runs. I may tackle this one.

I really like my mishmosh last night, the time just flew by!!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Good Morning Glories!!!!

I think the September rotation looks FABULOUS :D But, I'm really liking the August '04 rotation I am presently doing. I'm going to finish the August rotation and follow it up with the September rotation.

The rotation today calls for CTX Kickbox cardio only and PUB stability ball abs. I'm going to sub iTread 13/30 for my cardio:+ :+

Me and the hubby are going to Boston to see a game. Have a great day...see y'all tomorrow!

I think I will start the sept rotation today with HSTA.

GREAT NEWS! I just saw where Lowes has their special order laminate wood flooring on sale for 20% off. That's what we've been waiting for. Sometimes over the weekend, we'll go and order flooring for our whole house. The wood flooring in the kitchen will be the last piece of the renovation!

Have fun picking out floors Jane!

Although the Sept rotation looks good, it is not what I want right now. I think I'll follow my own little rotation. I started today with IMAX2. Here is my 2 week plan.
Week 1

Imax2 (interval)
LIC (circuit)
SJP - step and hi lo only (cardio)
B&G (LB)
CTX Allstep (cardio)
ME (total body)

Week 2

PUB (upper)
RS (cardio)
GS BSB (upper)
GS C&T (upper)
Cardio and Weights (circuit)
MM (total body)

Enoy your day all!
Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hey everyone,

Have fun with the flooring Jane, that stuff is just so fun to me!

Phyllis - I like the look of your rotation, but I am a sucker for circuits! I will be doing the Sept rotation, I think, ( with my usual subs of course;-) ).

Today was Scrambled Eggs. Let me see I had great intentions, but I had enough of Cathe cardio after the last power circuit, so I thought I would do the ab section, then I saw the upper body segments and I thought, why not?? So I did Scrambled Eggs through all the step and power circuits and blasts, then I did the Upper body weights, then the abs then the stretch. In other words I did BM 2, just all mixed or "scrambled" up!

By the way, where the heck was the warm up?????

Hi gals,

I did PUB the actual workout no premixes today minus the abs though. My dh corrected my form on a couple of exercises and now I am gonna be SORE!!!!:eek: :-( But it will be worth it I am sure.

I have to work this afternoon so you gals have a great day and workouts.:) :7

Hey Ladies.

I had my first of 2 races this morning and did much better then I expected so I am happy!:)

I am likin' the looks of the September Cathe rotation and it could fit in well with my HM training if I just subbed running for all of the cardio only work outs. The problem is that I don't know if I want/need to be doing 6 days of cardio. That could be a mistake. Perhaps I will forgo it for now but keep it in mind for tackling after the HM is complete. :)

Have a great saturday folks!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.