Daily Check-In Saturday, 6/6

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today is AOS Newport :confused: this one is a tough one!! I have a pedicure at 11 and then we have an all day wedding starting @ 2.

Have a great day everyone, enjoy your Saturday!!!

Good Morning !

We made it through graduation !!! Crazy busy day !

This morning I was up early & did Muscle max .
Thankfully tomorrow is just yoga or stretch. I feel like I'm due a rest !

Errands this morning and who knows what the rest of the day!?

Tammy.....an ALL DAY wedding ?? Have fun !

Becky

G'morning gals.

Today was supposed to be SB, but I've done that one alot lately so I'll do the double cardio mix from HIS/LIS.:)

Tammy, I think it will be a great day for a wedding - inside or out?

Becky, how many tissues did you use? Are you having a party for DD?

Hello and Good Morning!

Tammy AOS Newport is tough for me because he goes so darned fast so I use my liter 8 kg kettlebell. I'm thinking I may sell it I don't use it much.

Becky I'm sure it was an emotional day yesterday - take that rest sounds like you need it :)

Phyllis Ohhh I love that cardio premix its so much fun and a good sweatfest. Enjoy!

I need to work legs & shoulders today using Push Circuit 2 along with cardio so I should get off this thing and just do it now..

Have a great day everyone!

picture.php

Hi gals,

I did 40 min. of biceps, triceps and shoulders and 30 min. of interval walking on the treadmill for my workout today. I was still down this morning after going out to eat last night. I am happy.

Have a great day, I think I will lay out in this bright,sunny thing we have in the sky today that hasn't been seen in over a week.:p

Hi all,

Had an early start today, did HISM and the ab workout from HISM 2.

Went to DS baseball game, and now am home. There is a garage sale in the hood today, I may take Sherman out just to see how people think others want their junk.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.