Daily Check-In SATURDAY, 5/24

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Wow where is everyone this am?

I guess most are off on their holiday weekend or just sleeping in as I did ;)

I have SJP on tap and I'll be doing it here fairly soon.

Have an awesome Saturday ladies and enjoy your weekend :)

I'm here!!!

They say that variety is the name of the game, right?!? Soo I did 2 different workouts off of OnDemand Exercise and Fitness tv today. One was a CardioInterval workout part of Shape's bikini ready series. Wasn't too bad. The other was an 1 on 1 with Jackie Lower Body workout and it was a killer. Today was supposed to be lower body day so I got that and threw in the cardio which had weights and abs too for upper and lower body so I think I got a full body workout plus the extra lower body in today.

I have to work today and tomorrow (like normal) but Monday we may go see my mil since my dh is off.

Have a great Saturday!!!:7 :D

Hi Annette :)

I guess you have cable service for that on demand stuff eh? How does that work ? Like a movie rental? I'm clueless as I have been a DirecTV customer for over 12 yrs lol

Anyhows I just completed SJP and I had so much fun with it I always enjoy the lo intensity part of hi/lo when they get to that dubba dubba song lol

Off to feed my body as I am hungry now then to find a closet to clean .

Enjoy your day :7

Good Afternoon

No workout for me today, its my off day. I did go shopping and buy another piece of equiptment for STS though. I bought a 20# weighted vest:) I wasn't sure what weight to get, and I thought this would be good. I can only lift about 60# comfortably over my head, but I'm sure I can squat with more. I may use it tomorrow for PLB.

Have a great day
Deanie

Yea, with the package we have (pretty basic but not the bottom either) you get certain programs and movies free. All the ones I do are free. And yes this is cable tv. It is nice for variety and to give the ole body something different to think about.

Gotta run to work now (ok not literally,LOL)

Hi everyone,

Okay, better late than never. I had an early game with DS and then ran errands, stayed outside, etc, so I completely forgot to check in.

I did B & G today, though, and I am always sore in the morning.

Hi/lo on tap for tomorrow. Have a great evening.

I know it's the end of the day for most of you, but maybe someone can answer this for me. What is the main focus of your check-in group? Is everyone just checking in to tell what workout they did? Are you all doing a specific program? I'm trying to find a group to join and I mostly do Cathe workouts. Are you just holding each other accountable for workouts? Do people post their progress and such? Thanks for answering.
Aimee

We are actually one of the 1st check ins ever done on the Cathe board (I think) at least the longest running one. We don't do any particular program we just post our workouts for accountability for ourselves and to others. I think myself and oldfirmie are the long standing posters for this group.

I have never fit into any other group on here so I always posted here.

Hope that helps.

And feel free to join in, we love new people.:7

Hey Gals! I've got a few free minutes away from my hectic vaction schedule ;). I'm currently in Rome and we will be leaving on Tues, so I'll be home Wed. My wow moment for this vacation occurred at the Colosseum. Amazing! II'm soo glad I kept a journal as I've seen some things in 2 weeks that most people aren't fortunate enough to see in a lifetime. I'll check back with you soon. Oh, btw, I've been eating everything in sight. Although I've been walking my a** off my tummy is bulging. !

ETA I'm glad I did lower body work before I started this tour.

Phyllis

Annette I was also checking in way back when also lol; granted not as consistently but if you go back I was posting in this check in thread before SNM made a new forum just for check ins and yes this check in thread is one of the originals. I remember Sandrine aka dutchgirl used to post here also but she's not in these forums in years I guess.

Sorry about forgetting about you, it is hard to remember every single person. I know we go waaaaaaaay back before the new forum was added. It is nice to come and see old faces that are regulars.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.