Daily Check-In Saturday, 4/19

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!!

Rest day for me. I have an early hair appointment and then make-up appointment and then it will be time to get dressed for the wedding.

Have a great Saturday!!!!!

Good Morning Tammy and all who come after

Today was LIS cardio and abs only. Easing back into working out. What is it about this series that I never get tired of the workouts????:)

Tammy~ Enjoy the day and the wedding!!!

Have a great day everyone
Deanie

Good morning all,

Have a beautiful day Tammy, post some pics if you can, I just love weddings!

Deanie, good workout choice for getting back into the swing of things. I hope you enjoy it.

I am doing either Amy's ASC 2 or Kari Andersons step and hi/lo combo. It is an older one and I can't remember the name, but it is fun. I will add on ab hits and call it a day.

Phyllis, impressive effort with BM 2, are you doing the whole thing?

I ended up doing Karis' Two the Max, and the core from LIS.

Hey everybody!!!

Tammy - have a wonderful day today at the wedding!

I took a rest day y'day, I slept horribly Thursday night, woke up at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep so my hindend was dragging y'day afternoon.

Slept very well last night so back in business. I subbed RS for LIS (Low Impact Step) lower body blast today since DIL has my LIS DVD.

I have to get in that BM2 Double UB sometimes this weekend (I make take it to single UB depending on time constraints).

Have a great weekend!

Hi all,

I managed to get a workout in today. I did the warm up and floorwork off of PLB and abs off of PSSL&A today plus the 8 min. taebo workout.

Pretty good considering I don't normally get a workout in on Saturdays.

Have a great day!!:7

Hi everyone!

Rest day here and I'm enjoying it !

It's raining on and off , but the temps are nice.

Tammy, have a wonderful day!!

Becky

Waves Hello to everyone

Well today is a rest day for me lol

I'm dealing with a bit of dehydration from being out in the hot sun all day yesterday and my calves are talking today from walking up giant sand dunes in Jockey's Ridge http://www.ncparks.gov/Visit/parks/jori/main.php

The place is absolutely lovely and the sand was as soft as baby powder on my feet but walking up those steep sand dune hills gave me a great workout as I jogged up them lmao

I was gone all day yesterday and really it should've been an entire weekend trip to truly enjoy so me and the rest of the family plan on going during the summer time.

My lil one and her 4th grade class truly had fun yesterday perhaps too much fun as today she is sick in bed so I need to pump fluids in her body as the trip was strenuous and very physical for us all.

Cape Hatteras Lighthouse was nice and the views from the top were just spectacular!

Anyways just wanted to stop in and give my friends here a quick hello I'll be back to running my TM tomorrow as today I am so thirsty and trying to replenish my body from yesterday - oy even got sunburned and forgot to put on extra sunblock so ouch

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.