Daily Check-in Saturday 1-12

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks...

I'm up with the chickens this morning, gotta work this weekend. I ordered STS this morning.

MIC is on the rotation today but that one the day after CCPP?? Not sure about that... I'll see how I feel when I get off work and switch things around a little if I feel I need to. I slept very well last and feel good this morning, so I may tackle MIC today.

Have a good one.

Good Morning Ladies.

Jane: You can do it girl! I say go for it! MIC after CCPP? Not a problem for a Catheite! }(

Conni: So we all know that you were secretly up at 1am this morning with credit card in hand just waiting to order STS! :7 :p ;)

I just ordered STS and Slow and Heavy. I know it may seem silly but STS I am sure will not be out for quite some time and I've wanted Slow and Heavy for a while now. }(

I thought about getting up with the chickens to hit the gym for a run before it got crowded but when that alarm went off I thought better of it.:p Perhaps it will be mild enough to take it outdoors later? I'll see.

In any case, it's cardio only for me today. :)

Have a great day!

Good morning all,

Wendy, ouch you busted me!!!:+ }(
The funny thing is, when I tried to order the screen kept saying,

" Girl, this is not for you!"

LOL!

Today is RS, but I don't have it so I am subbing either Robs Amazing Step Styles or Jules Benson Step and Pilates...I am not sure..

Otherwise it is Walmartmax, cleanmax and footballmax today..

Hi everyone!

I usually don't workout on the weekends in the winter (trouble finding a place or time), but today I'm going to try hard to fit in TM time.

I also have errandmax on tap !

Have a great Saturday !!

My order is in....now the waiting begins !!;-)

Becky

Good Morning Glories!

Today is 4DS KB/BC cardio :D I'm still battling the mucous demons, so I hope I can breathe :eek: :eek: :eek: I have CleanMax and LaundryMax on tap for today and DH's brother is in town so it will also be a combination of Post-Christmas/New Years Fest and dear niece's B'Day Bash :9 My diet doesn't stand a chance....but then again that is what new diet Mondays are for ;)

Becky ~ Enjoy your day, hope you find some TM time.

Conni ~ Enjoy your football today! I'm skipping RS this week too...

Wendy ~ Happy Cardio Day!

Jane ~ Go for it!!

I didn't preorder....can't seem to pull the trigger on this one....

Have a good day ladies!

Hi All! I will be doing the pre-order, just not today!

Wendy: I do think S&H is an awesome workout----you will enjoy it. I've heard people say it is boring because it is slow but it gives an opportunity to really focus on form and I like that I know what is coming next.

Tammy: It's only a matter of time before you pull the trigger. It's the cold clouding your judgment!

Jane: I'm envious you get to do CCPP

Becky: it sounds like you're getting back on track. Awesome!

I will be doing 4DS Legs and core and biceps and triceps. If I'm feeling really froggy I'll add chest, back and shoulders but I'm not sure. It's a belated b-day dinner for me this pm so I might not have all the time I'd need for that. Have a great day all!

Hi, Girls! I am way late in checking in today. I did Power Max and bonus burn.

I am off to help my sis clean her house. She finally kicked her loser boyfriend out. He was such a slob. DH is remodeling my house. He hates when I am home. I want to clean up right behind him. We drive each other crazy!!

Today is my cheat day!! I am not going to go crazy!! I am having steak and a loaded potato today. DH is cooking.

Have a wonderful day, Girlies!

Hi gals,

I did a hodge podge (I know I know what's new,LOL :7 ) of legwork today. I did the warm up off of Leaner Legs (killer in and of itself), then did the 3 sets of plie squats off of Legs and Glutes, then did the standing inner and outer thigh work with ankle weights off of L & G also, then went to Muscle Max and did the dumbbell squats and plies off of it... then I did incline Slow and Heavy Chest work to finish things off. Short but sweet workout and since I haven't done a lot of standing leg work in a long time my legs now feel like jelly,LOL!!

How's that for a hodge podge?!?

Have a great day!!:) :7 :D

I copied and pasted this post from earlier today. There were 2 daily check ins. I didn't even notice Jane's as i was so exited about STS!

Good Morning Ladies.

I slept fitfully last night but it was for some GOOD reasons for a change. I have some many things on my mind these days. DH and I are planning a trip to Europe in May and I've been consumed with the thoughts of it.My IPOD affired yesterday and I preordered STS. Also, I'm going out to a play with some friends today. So, I think I'm on overload! I'll take this energy and conquer ME today!

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

WOW Phyllis, no wonder you are excited!! Where in Europe are you going? Remember my trip to Italy and Spain in 2006? Are you going to either of those?

I didn't do MIC today... DH wanted to go see Joseph when I got off work and wanted me to go with him. DD called and said her and her BF were going to DS and DIL too. We all went out to eat and I just home at 8:15...

I have some excited news too! I remembered DH was going to give me some money on Cathe's next preorder (that is what I wanted for Christmas)soooo... I only have to pay half of it, DH is paying the other half! Sweet!!!

MIC will definitely be done tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.