Daily Check in Sat Sep 8

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good day all.

I didn't wake up in time to do a wo today before work. I was planning on PUB.

Tammy, ME does have an evil bicep section. I didn't use the BB for the whole thing. I switched to DB's midway. That helped a little. :)
Enjoy your girls night out! I'll be there in spirit! :):)

Jane, I hope your back DOMS is better. That back pain always makes me feel old!! I don't like that feeling!

Conni, it was smart of you taking a break from cardio.

Patti, what did you think of supercardio? I never really got into it. It was one of the last firms I bought. I remember when I started Cathe, I was alternating with supercardio. It's good news about your palpitations being non threatening, but it's still a worry.

Wendy, CTX UB split IS tough. Good for you!
Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning Phyllis and all who follow,

I hope you have time to workout later, Phyllis, I can never do it if I don't do it first thing in the morning.
Feeling better today, I may do a Christi workout and a coremax. The rotation calls for a run, so I usually sub a hi/lo, and Christi isn't too wild for me.

Do any of you guys still do any Firm workouts??? I have so many of the old ones just lying around, I wonder sometimes if they would still be beneficial.

Have a good day everyone.

Good Saturday Morning Ladies.

Phyllis, Sorry you missed your work out this morning.

Connie, I no longer have my firm work outs. I sold them on Ebay after I stopped using them.

I have my 8 miler on tap for this morning. YIKES! I hope I can do this! If I can, I am going to sign up for the HM in October when I get home as this is more then half of the mileage. }(

I was supposed to do abs last night but skipped them. My goal is to bang them out this morning before my run.

I have a dressy party to go to tonight with DH. I have 2 dresses I was going to choose from to wear. I tried both on last night and neither one looks very good on me as they are both too big!:+ :-( I am happy about this but mad cause it's bad timing. Now I have to rush to get to the store today and HOPE I find something! EEK!:eek: I wish I had tried the dresses on sooner but I totally expected them to fit!

Have a great day ladies!:)

Hey Phyllis.

I actually prefer to shop at the "cheap" stores. LOL I go to kohls, mandees, joyce leslie, etc. I don't feel I dress up nearly enough to justify paying Macy's dollars for a dress but that's just me. I would rather spend my money on NEW WORK OUT STUFF!}( :p }(

Good morning fitness buddies!

Phyllis - my back is not as sore today. Even in my back, I LOVE DOMS!

Wendy - good luck finding a dress AND on your run!

Tammy - I understand how you feel about the work hours. I guess I've worked 6:30 to 3 for so many years, I couldn't imaging changing to a later work time. I'd change my work hours earlier if I knew I could do it consisently. I like my afternoons free. I have a friend who works at the same place I do and she starts work at 4:30 a.m. and gets off at 12:30 p.m.!

Today is suppose to be C&W but DS and I have to go for visitation this morning. A good friend of our's brother died. This is part of the roping community (DH's horses). The friend is one of my husband's trainers. His brother was 87 yo so it isn't a shock. Anyway visitation is at 10 a.m. and I've never heard of one in the morning like this. But after the visitation, they are taking him to a military cementery here in NC (he was a WWII vet).

After the visitation, we are going down and help DS again with trees. More dragging of the limbs for me today!

If I don't get in C&W this evening, which is pretty doubt, I'll do it tomorrow.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Glories!!

I went to bed last nite at 10 pm and I just woke up:+ :+ KPC is on the rotation for today but I have to get some running in, so I am going to sub CC#6 with Candace.

Phyllis ~ Sorry you didn't get your before work workout in x( I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Conni ~ I let a friend borrow all my old Firms and I never got them back x(

Wendy ~ Happy shopping!!

Jane ~ I like having my afternoons free too. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's brother. Sounds like you'll be working hard this afternoon.

Hi all,

Christi Totally Hot Cardio and Coremax 3 is done.

Off to do errands. Wendy, I have to hit Macy's as well as Kohls today, yuk!

Tammy - If you ever get a yearning to do some Firms, I can mail some to you.

From memory I did a floorwork off of PLB in the comfort of my air conditioned bedroom using a chair as a step,:+ plus I did abs also, not very long but something to say I exercised.

Have a great day, I have to go to work.:-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.