Daily Check in Sat June 27

pwmatt

Cathlete
OK, let's try this again - plyo legs D29. It feels like this has been looming for days.

Let's see - weekend plans. I'm watching DH in a tennis match this AM and then a 29th bday party in the afternoon. I have to start planning DD's graduation party on the 11th - it's only a few weeks away. Please give me some food suggestions for a large group of people. It's an outside party, so I planned on having burgers, dogs, and chicken. I'll make pasta salad, and I thought that I would have corn on the cob. I need some more side dish and dessert suggestions and the easier the better! Thanks.

Good Morning Glories!!!

Today is AOS Newport :confused: This one just never gets any easier for me :eek: I've enjoyed my kettlebell rotation this month, and I want to continue with the kettlebells through the summer. I'll be scouting around for a new rotation though.

Phyllis ~ You have a busy day today! We have my nephew's graduation party this afternoon. For your DD's grad party may I suggest a large tossed green salad, baked beans, a large sheet cake(for the graduations we do one of those picture cakes...LOL!), cookie/pastry tray, fruit salad (fresh strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, melon, grapes).

I'm off to work out and then I want to do some CleanMax before we have to leave for the party.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks Tammy! I like the baked bean idea! I'm not sure about the salad. I thought that might be too much work but actually if I buy bagged salad stuff, it wont be too bad. I do plan on a sheet cake and I was going to try my hand at carving one of those watermelon baskets to fill with fruit. Did you every try that?

I haven't carved a watermelon, but I think that is a great idea. That always looks so pretty on a table. BTW, I'm hungry now...LOL!

Hi gals,

Missed the gym yesterday so no workout on Friday but today I went and did biceps, triceps, abs and floorwork legs for my workout.

It is hot today but today is the first full day of my first weekend off in over 2 years. I am happy!!!

Have a great weekend I know I am.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.