Daily Check in Sat April 18

pwmatt

Cathlete
After all that IMAX talk yesterday, I simply have to do it - IMAX 2.:)

I hope everyone enjoys this day. It should be beautiful. I'm going to WestChest University with my daughter for accepted students day. We'll get the lay of the land. I'm so sad that I'll be losing her soon - there goes another one.:( Tammy, HELP!!

Annette, I hope you are feeling better. I've heard that shingles can be terribly uncomfortable.

*Good Morning Glories*

Today for me is Legs/Back and abs. I also have CleanMax (the high intensity version;) ) on today's agenda. The weather looks kind of iffy right now, hopefully it will clear up.

Phyllis ~ Yay for IM#2 :p How exciting! Remember you still have her home for the summer ;) and when you think about it they do come home for breaks quite often. I can't believe spring semester is almost over and they'll be home for the summer :eek::eek: I'm not ready!

Annette ~ I'm thinking of you....I hope you feel better soon.

Have a great day everyone! I was hoping to get out for a hike with DH, but I don't believe the weather is going to cooperate.

Good Morning ! (just barely! I'm late today; )

Errand max was this morning, now yardmax and then later a nice long walk on the bike path.

It's beautiful out and I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Rain tomorrow . :(

Have a great weekend.

Becky

Hi gals, and thanks. I slept really well after taking some Benadryl for the itching. I have to go to work but I did wake up feeling not so itchy. I am not sure if should take the Benadryl before work because it did make me very sleepy. No workout but I am hoping that I can start back up next week, maybe with all the stress over with I can lose some of the extra pounds too.

Have a great day!!

YIKES! no workout for me today :( I just had no desire whatsoever to workout, so I'll try to double up tomorrow.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Evening everyone!

No workout for me today either.... out of the house EARLY this morning (7 a.m.) to go weigh in at Weight Watcher for my monthly weigh in, the DH and I went to Cracker Barrel (how's that for a disconnect - WW, then Cracker Barrel):eek:

Then Joseph's 2 yo birthday party (his BD was on the 10th but all his buddies couldn't come to a party last Sat. b/c of Easter activities), so it was moved to today. DD is spending the night with us tonight, so better run and spend some time with her.

I'll have to follow Tammy and double up tomorrow... I missed STS back and tri's today....

Better late than never!

I forgot to check in today, go figure! Maybe it was all the laundry, cleaning, baking, shopping and cooking, but I just forgot!

I did do Amy's Hi/lo Cardio Knockout today as a sub for MIC. Very intense.

I hope you feel better also, Annette, shingles is nothing to fool around with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.