Daily Check-in Sat 12-30

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fit ladies...

I'm winding down the Dec rotation... it has been a good one for me. The cardio is definitely lacking this week so far, more focus towards strength but I'm missing my endorphin rush! I'll get my fix today though...

On the rotation today - 30 min steady state run... but I'm subbing CC, not sure which one yet. Then B&G premix - floorwork and abs.

Have a good one!

Good morning,

Congrats on the rotation Jane, that one just didn't appeal to me, probably because I really need my cardio to keep my metabolism at its peak, and this one just didn't fit that bill for me. I am anxious to see what January looks like, it could be a good challenge, yes?

Today will be Tracey's Step workout challenge, great interval workout, in the same intensity level as an Imax, but more choreographed and alot of fun. I will probably add on ab hits also.
Have a great day!

Hey ladies,

Today will be KPC intermediate and probably mix in some more cardio from something else. I am so undecided these days!

Jane-I wish I could stick to rotations like you do! Good job girl!

Conni-I have never tried the person you are doing. I like to have some non cathe workouts to bring variety!

TTYL,

kim

Good morning Jane and Conni and Kim,

I'm getting ready-after my coffee- to do the DM leg premix. The house is fairly quiet this AM.

My DDs and I have decided that after the New Year we will begin a new eating plan. We have been eating like crap for the past month or so. Anyone else have eating changes in mind? I could use some good meal ideas.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Daily Check-in

Good morning! It has been a super stressful week at work. So much for my restful recovery week. My feet, knees, and lower back have been killing me since my friend’s cardio boot camp class at the club Wednesday night. :-( I may go jog in the pool today and sit in the hot tub. My eating has been less than stellar this week. I am still feeling yucky from my Christmas indulgence, but I am planning menus for next week and getting back on track. My boss will be in Colorado all week, so I can breathe and get the office in order. This week has been crazy. No workouts since Wednesday night.

I had a meltdown Thursday night and a “fight” with a friend that I am going to have to love from a distance. She has demonstrated over and over again that she will be a hindrance to my fitness goals. She called and wanted to get together next week. She suggested that we eat out. I told her that I need a break from restaurant food after my holiday indulgence. Even “healthy” fare is not as clean as what I cook at home. With my food allergies, I need to eat radically clean after a holiday feast if that makes any sense. I will have the office to myself, so I invited her to pack a lunch and spend my lunch hour with me. She got very combative and insisted that we eat out. She told me that I will not reach my goals because everyone fails and I might as well eat out with her the first week in January and get it over with. x( I was firm about not eating out next week. She invited me to her home that night for a visit. She sat a huge tin of ginger snaps in front of me and said, “I do not want to tempt you.” I was upset before I called her. I was having an emotional week and just needed a hug. This is not the kind of “support” I need. I have decided to have a “come to Jesus” talk with all my friends. They will be a healthy influence in my life, or I will love them from a distance. This is not my friend’s first offense. I shared this earlier this year:

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=298360&mesg_id=

I need to leave for a hair appointment. I will be back this weekend to share goals for 2007.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today I plan on MM UB premix and B&G Leg Blast Premix with abs from both B&G and MM.

Jane: Great job....another rotation done!

Conni: Enjoy your workout today!

Kim: KPC always gets me!

Heather: You have made some very wise decisions about what is right for you! It is so important to surround ourselves with people who will support our goals!

Phyllis: I'm in on the better eating goal!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hello Ladies!

Y'day was no work out. I went up to visit my visit and it just left me no time.

This morning I hit the pavement for a 3 mile run around my town. It felt good. It was a bit chilly at first but once I warmed up, it was PERFECT!:)

I'm off to Atlantic City for New Year's in a couple of hours! Joey is doing EXCELLENT and will be in the care of his Nanny, Poppa, 2 aunts and an uncle. We've left them with a ton of phone numbers, names, meds, and blah blah blah, God forbid anything should happen...but it shouldn't. His doc told us he was comfortable with us going and that we should be too. I'm glad b/c after the week we had, we need this and I know Joey will have a blast as well!:)

I am going to try to get a run or 2 in while I'm gone...cross your fingers for me that it happens! I'll be back on Monday...at some point!;) Maybe we'll come back WINNERS!!!!:D :D :D

Have a safe and happy holiday ladies!

Love and hugs to all!:*

Wendy,

I can tell by the tone of your post how happy you are with Joey's progress. I know it makes you sleep a bit easier at night. I am glad to hear the dr's are on top of this. I am so fortunate in my area to have some of the best hospitals in the country, I know others are not necessarily as blessed. I am glad your holidays turned out to be happy ones.

Heather - you do what you need to do. Taking the path of least resistance is often the biggest mistake you can make. Keeping people you care about at a distance is hard, but in the long run you will be alot healthier, mentally as well as physically. We all are here for you too, even if our distances are not by choice!:7

My workout is done. I decided to go with CC the original and added a 5 minute stretch on the end (35 minutes) and B&G floorwork and abs premix which I really liked.

Nice to see you back Kim.

Wendy - I'm so glad Joey is doing better. Enjoy yourself in AC!!

Happy New Year everyone. I'm off to the shower and then out to eat with DH, DS and DIL.

Tammy - I got an email from Becky yesterday and she says to tell you hello too. The beach bum is in short, tank top and 80 degree weather! I could hate her if she wasn't so sweet! :+ She deserves this. She says her back is doing better just a little stiff.

Jane: Thanks for the update on Becky...yes! she does deserve this after the VERY rough couple of months she has had.....shorts, tank tops and 80 degree weather sounds FAN-tabulous.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.