Daily Check In Sat 12/23

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi girls!

I think I am going to head for the gym early this morning and sqeeze in a short run before going to my mom's for an early Christmas celebration with her and my sister's family.

My eating has been less then sparkly and ESPECIALLY bad the last few days....I need all of the cardio I can get! I will not rest until Christmas after 8 days of work outs! That's unusual for me. I pretty much always rest after 6 days but I need the extra kick in the behind!:p

Have a great day/weekend!
For those that celebrate...Merry Christmas!:+

Wendy... I'm right there with you. All this temptation in the house is killing me!

Today's workout - GS Legs plus 200 crunches/2 min bike maneuver/1 min prone plank and 30 minute interval run.

I am doubling up on workouts today because I'm taking a rest day tomorrow and Cathe put 7 days of workouts on this week (????) for some reason.

Tomorrow will be a rest day.

Monday, Christmas Day, interestingly I'll be home by late afternoon and can get in a workout.... Tomorrow (Christmas Eve) is pretty much 8 a.m. until midnight for me.

Monday I plan on GS BSB, a brisk 45 minute walk, BM2 ABS, and B&G stretch and that will finish up this week's rotation.

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I am procrastinating again this morning instead of doing my workout. This is the last day of my Slow and Heavy Series rotation. I need to do Chest and Back. Tomorrow is a rest day. I start my recovery week on Monday. I am tired and desperately need one after 3 weeks of heavy lifting, but the timing is not the best with all the celebration food around. I am eating much less than I did the week of Thanksgiving but still more treats than usual. I ate a few bites of fried cheesecake for lunch yesterday, but we will not talk about that. ;-)

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate and love and hugs to everyone. Enjoy the goodies. Cathe will kick our butts in January! :eek:

Wendy, have fun today! :)

Jane, I wonder if Cathe added the extra workout to combat the extra calories this week? :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning gals. Count me in with the eating frenzy lately. I have been eating everything in my path and that hasn't been the cleanest path! I think it's just part of life this time of year and we can just get right back into our routines!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Another member of the Happy Holiday Eaters Club :9:9 here! Heather is right, Cathe will kick our butts in January!

Today for me will be BM#2.

Hello to all that follow...have a great Saturday!

I feel the same way... I'm on Weight Watchers and a Lifetime member so only have to weigh in once a month... I weighed in at the beginning of December and have to the end of January to undo the damage. I obsess about my weight/exercise... etc.... 51 weeks a year... one week isn't going to kill me.... January's rotation might though trying to get the extra pounds off!}( }( I still haven't recovered from last January's rotation!! :+ Does anybody who actually lived through it remember it!!??

Jane, remind me about the Jan rotation. Was that the double BootCamp one! I didn't do that particular one, but I think I followed most of it. May be i've blocked it from my mind!

ETA I found it. It wasn't the one I was thinking, but this is a toughie!

Week One:

Mon....Step, Jump and Pump
Tues....Kick, Punch Crunch
Wed...Legs and Glutes
Thurs...Pyramid Upper Body
Fri...Step Blast
Sat...Imax #2
Sun...OFF

Week Two:

Mon....Pyramid Lower Body
Tues...Imax #1
Wed...Boot Camp
Thurs...MIC
Fri...Ctx: upper Body
Sat...Step Fit
Sun....OFF

Week Three:

Mon...Rhythmic Step
Tues....Body Max
Wed...Cardio Kicks
Thurs...Step Blast
Fri...Supersets
Sat...OFF
Sun...Circuit Max

Week Four:

Mon...OFF
Tues...Imax #2
Wed....MIS
Thurs...CTX: Step Intervals (cardio Only) PLUS 10 minutes of Ab Hits
Fri...Leaner Legs
Sat...Cardio and weights
Sun...CTX Kickbox (cardio only) PLUS 10 minutes of Ab Hits

WELCOME 2005!!!!

Today was SB. It seemed like a mild WO!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Phyllis that is the January 2005 rotation... I'm talking about the January 2006 rotation!!! The 2006 one makes the 2005 one look like a walk in the park! Check it out!:eek: }(

Hi Everyone! It's time to dig in and work off those holiday pounds we have gained (if you haven't you are too good )

This month expect to work hard, sweat hard, and get great results!

Needed:

* One 20 oz bottle of water per every 60 minutes of exercise (in addition to your daily intake)

* 90 minutes a day 6 days a week

* Your best game face

* A Go For It attitude

Ready???? Get set....GO!!!!

WEEK ONE:

Monday: Boot Camp plus 1st 5 intervals of IMAX 2

Tues: Low Max plus CTX Kickbox (cardio Only)

Wed: Warm up and 1st 5 intervals of Interval Max plus the 2nd half of MIC.

Thurs: High Step Challenge plus 1st half of MIC

Fri: IMAX 3

Sat: A hardcore EXTREME workout of your choice

Sun: A nice soak in the tub!

WEEK TWO:

Mon: A hardcore EXTREME workout of your choice plus 400 walking lunges and 500 sit ups

Tues: Kickmax plus Low Impact Step cardio only

Wed: Muscle Max plus 20 min interval run

Thurs: Low Max plus the 2nd 5 intervals of Imax 2

Fri: 1st half of MIC plus legs and glutes

Sat: Pyramid Upper Body plus 30 minute run

Sun: Back in the tub!

WEEK THREE:

Mon: A hardcore EXTREME workout of your choice plus segment one of Core Max

Tues: Muscle Endurance plus 400 jumping jacks, 10 minutes of jump rope, and 5 minutes of calf stretching

Wed: Body Max

Thurs: Cardio Kicks plus 30 minute run

Fri: Step, Jump, and Pump plus segment three of Core Max

Sat: Triple Threat (3 consecutive CTX's, cardio only, of your choice)

Sun: Soak in tub while giving your muscles a good pep talk!

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: Circuit Max plus CTX 10/10/10 (cardio only)

Tues: Imax 2 plus 30 min bike ride (or other cardio)

Wed: Power Hour plus 400 walking lunges, 500 sit ups, and 10 sets of 8 push ups

Thurs: KPC plus 500 jumping jacks, 10 minutes jump rope, and 5 minutes of calf stretching

Fri: Body Max

Sat: Imax 3 plus a 30 min interval run

Sun: Soak muscles while giving them a high five (ouch not too hard) for a job well done!

Please note: If you have not worked out at all during the month of December or just not feeling fairly conditioned in general due to whatever reason, cut back your workouts to 60 minutes 4 to 5 days a week or simply choose a less vigorous rotation this month.

Happy New Year and see you next year

Good afternoon,

Sorry, I just didn't have a chance to check in yet! Can we say BUSY????

Anyways, today was Christi's Hi/Lo Heaven and ab hits. Since I am taking xmas off I am going to try to really kick my butt tomorrow, probably with a BM2 premix.

Have a great day!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.