Daily Check In, Monday September 3

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

DH just went off to work and I thought I would get things started before I catch a few more ZZZZZZZZZZs.

Today starts the September Rotation, I am doing Sharon's All Body Cardio, which should sub well for HSTA, which I don't have.

Not much else on the agenda today, washing windows, bike riding with my DS, and other household stuff, I guess. Not too exciting, is it?

I hope you all have a great day, working or not.

Good morning Conni and all that follow....

I started the Sept rotation Friday with HSTA but that is as far as I've gotten so far. Yesterday was impossible. Brother and SIL came and stayed here Friday night so they wouldn't have to drive home. They had gone to a dance at the local winery here that is only a mile from my house. They live 45 minutes away. I loved having them here. They didn't leave until about 12, then after DH and I ate lunch, we went and picked out flooring for the house. That was an adventure. DH HATES doing things like this and he made me pretty miserable in the process. But it's done.

KPC is next for me and I hope to get it in today. MIL and FIL called yesterday and they are coming up here today so we'll see.

At least I'm off work!!!

Have a good one!

Good morning Wendy! We were posting at the same time.

BTW - I chose Pergo American Cottage - Hayfield oak if you want to google it.

Good Morning Glories!

I slept in :D DH and I made reservations for Vegas last nite to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in October.

PLB and 30 min basic step is on the rotation, but I'll sub iTread 19/30 for basic step as I don't have that one.

Conni ~ Enjoy your bike ride with your DS.

Wendy ~ Good Luck!!!!!

Jane ~ Enjoy your day off.

I'll check back later...we are going to head up to the horse racing at Saratoga. I'm not much of a bettor, but I do enjoy the people watching.

Yes, Tammy, I found my inspiration yesterday! I managed to hold onto it for today too as I did SJP step and SB. It was a nice long cardio!

What a nice anniversary celebration for you. Where will you be staying?

Conni, I think your day sounds pretty busy. Enjoy!

Wendy, we did the BBQ thing yesterday. I got into the brownies, hence the long cardio today!

Jane, when will you floor be installed? Good luck fitting in KPC!
Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Ladies!!!

I just have to tell y'all!

I ran my first sub 30 5k today! I am soooo psyched!!!! I ran this morning's race in 29.41! I hadn't gone sub 31 yet so that's what I was aiming for! I couldn't believe it when I came in under 30!!! WOOH HOO!*doing happy dance*:+ :+ :+

HI ladies,

It's been a long time since I checked in. I usually don't get on until late in the evening after everyone is gone.:-(

I started the Sept rotation yesterday. I think its going to be a good one. We started a rotation check in for anyone who is interested.

Wendy great race!!:) What is a sub 30 5k?

Tammy what a great anniversary present. Where will you be staying? I got married at the Excalibur 4 yrs ago. I like Vegas and hope to go back. Maybe you could renew your vows in drive thru the ceremony?;-)

Jane I love your avatar, he is such cutie!!:)

Conni and Phyllis enjoy your day!!

:)

Jenn

Evening everyone...

Way to go Wendy WOOHOO!!!

Tammy - Vegas!! How exciting.

Phyllis - it is suppose to be in in two weeks, then we have to get DS and a friend of ours together to install it. The price of the install will probably be a cookout those days they are installing or a trip to Bojangles.

Hello to everyone else.

I didn't get in KPC today. Plans changed this morning after I posted. DS is bringing down huges pines at my daddy's. He is having them cut up for lumber. DS and I went down there today and worked ALL DAY. I am soooooo tired. I got my workout in!

Better get something to eat!@

Wendy ~ CONGRATULATIONS and ^ 5's...WOO HOO!!!

Jane ~ You most definitely got your workout in today ;)

Jenn ~ We are staying at the MGM Grand...not my first choice, but with 3 kids in college it was an affordable option. The September rotation looks fantastic!

Phyllis ~ Wow! What a workout! :eek: :eek: :eek:

We didn't cash a ticket at the races, but had a good time people watching! It was more crowded than I thought it would be for the last day of the card.

I've got some laundrymax to finish up and then it is off to bed...5 AM comes WAY to quick :( The good news is that this week is a short week ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.