Daily Check In, Monday Nov. 26

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. Busy weekend - thanksgiving, errands, shopping, baking,and 2 trips to the ER for DH.

I am tired..

Yesterday I did Peak 10 Interval Burn.
Today was barre - I did Booty Barre with Arms and Abs, minus the arms...

Siobhan- sorry to hear you are sick. Try to remember how energized you will feel when you work out once you feel better.

Carmen - Two the Max is good imo if you do the 2nd premix ( subs a low impact tabata for the step section, if I recall). Crossfire has less of a dread factor, that's for sure.

Hi Conni,

Goodness you did a lot yesterday. And you worked out! I am sorry to hear that you had to go to the ER - twice - yesterday. I hope everything is okay now. You are one inspiring woman. And, no matter what gets thrown at you, you always seem to get in your workout. Good for you.

Today I did... nothing :(. I can barely breathe. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Carmen - I agree about TTM. It's a great workout. I love them both and tend to use them either in segments, as add on's, or by the premixes. The different chapters makes them so versatile. If you only have 18 minutes - you can pull one of them out and feel worked.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi gals, hope all is well Conni.

I got 2 of my 3 new workouts in the mail so of course I had to try them all, LOL!!:eek: I did one of the 30 Min. to Fitness-TLC workout (basically a boxing workout no kicks or anything but good nevertheless), the did wanted to see what the conditioning workout was all about and I did about 5 min. of it, it is basically a toning/conditioning for upper and lower body from what I could tell in 5 min.:eek:) then I did about 18 min. of the first Circuit Burn workout of Kelley's. It was good, working shoulders, back, biceps and legs,(with punching drills and skipping rope, jogging, and side to side for the cardio segments) there is a 2nd workout but I was too spent from the others to look at it.

I burned 976 calories doing almost an hour of the hodge podge of trying out my new workouts. Hopefully my taebo will arrive soon and I can try it out another day. Gotta get the weight off before Christmas arrives.

All in all I think I will be pleased, between the 2 DVDs you not only have the 4 initial workouts but also a total combined of about 16 premixes so it will never get boring (I hope). Lots of choices to make.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi Ladies - Happy monday. No workout for me today was my husband's birthday. I took him out to a new tex mex restaurant in the downtown fort myers area then we strolled along the beautifully decorated street and looked into the shops. I had a small cake with rasberry filling waiting at home. it was a very nice evening.

Good night. Carmen.

Hi Ladies - Happy monday. No workout for me today was my husband's birthday. I took him out to a new tex mex restaurant in the downtown fort myers area then we strolled along the beautifully decorated street and looked into the shops. I had a small cake with rasberry filling waiting at home. it was a very nice evening.

Good night. Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.