Daily Check-In Monday, May 28th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today I need some fun, so RS it is! :7 Have a great day, I'll check back later.

Good Morning Tammy and all who follow!

I am now in week 4 of Cathe's May Rotation, so I have on tap SJP/SB Weights and Step Premix today.

Hubby and I picked up a 18'x4' pool for the kids a few days ago so we'll be out in the backyard getting the ground level. Hubby is picking up a sod cutter as I type this post, so hopefully my scheduled workout can be done if not I'll be doing a workout of leveling out some dirt and the such lol:p I'm not sweating it too much today.

Hope everyone is enjoying this Monday off if they get it...I guess it'll be back to normal come tomorrow :D

OOO, Tammy, have fun with RS!

Vilma, I know what you mean about no concrete idea about clean eating. As I mentioned before, I think I just need to eat healthier. I'm afraid of what clean eating is exactly. I'm thinking that I wont be able to do it! I think I'll sit down today and write out my dinner menus. That will help me alot.

Today is the final day of the May rotation for me. It's a B&G premix. I agree with Becky, it will be like Christmas for the next couple of days - being able to pick out whatever WO's I want!
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Another rest day for me, although I'd like to fit in a walk later with DH if I can !

We are leaving for a Memorial Day parade that my dad is in.....and a picnic afterwards. Should be fun, but of course after weeks of dry ....it's RAINING today !!!:-(

We'll still have fun though.....

Hope everyone enjoys their day!:D

Hi Tammy, Vilma, Phyllis and all who follow,

Tammy have fun with RS I haven't done that one in a while.:)

Vilma, thank you I really like this check in, it keeps me in line with my wo's knowing I will be checking in with the gals.;-)

Phyllis I agree with you ladies about the eating. I too need to clean up my diet. But I don't think I could go totally clean. I also have the dinner problem. It does seem to be the hardest time of the day and by the time it rolls around I don't want to cook it. I think making the menus is also a great idea, I have tried but have bad follow through and picky eaters who really only like meat & potatoes.

Have you ever thought about trying to clean up the family recipes? Modify them so they have healthier ingredients in them? I'm a big Racheal Ray fan and agree with her when she says when you cook at home your in charge of what goes in to your meal. How much salt, type of fat, etc.

Yesterday I tried CF and became very drained once I started. I think my body wasn't hydrated enough, hopefully today will be a better wo.

Have a Happy Memorial Day!!

Jenn

Hi Tammy, Vilma, Phyllis and all who follow,

Tammy have fun with RS I haven't done that one in a while.:)

Vilma, thank you I really like this check in, it keeps me in line with my wo's knowing I will be checking in with the gals.;-)

Phyllis I agree with you ladies about the eating. I too need to clean up my diet. But I don't think I could go totally clean. I also have the dinner problem. It does seem to be the hardest time of the day and by the time it rolls around I don't want to cook it. I think making the menus is also a great idea, I have tried but have bad follow through and picky eaters who really only like meat & potatoes.

Have you ever thought about trying to clean up the family recipes? Modify them so they have healthier ingredients in them? I'm a big Racheal Ray fan and agree with her when she says when you cook at home your in charge of what goes in to your meal. How much salt, type of fat, etc.

Yesterday I tried CF and became very drained once I started. I think my body wasn't hydrated enough, hopefully today will be a better wo.

Have a Happy Memorial Day!!

Jenn

Hi gals,

I had a much better weekend at work, both days were good which is unusual but welcomed.

I did a 43 min. hodge podge of upper body including abs off of the Pure Strength series today. I wasn't sore at all after doing Slow and Heavy last week so I don't know what is going on. I did try and go heavier today on my weights so maybe that will help. I am hoping that now that my cycle has ended that I can meet one of my weight loss goals that I have been striving for for a long time.

Hope you all have a great day!!:7

I had a blast with RS this morning, that one is one of my "happy" workouts :7 I also need to clean up my eating, so I guess we'll be adding that into our daily check-in. I'm not counting today, it's a holiday :+

Vilma ~ Great workout, that premix is a good one. Did you get the pool up and running?

Phyllis ~ Congrats on your last day of the May rotation. It will be nice not to have to worry about getting a specific workout done in the morning.

Becky ~ Enjoy your rest day and I hope your picnic isn't too soggy }(

Jen ~ Cardio Fusion is one tough workout so don't feel bad. I know that I always wilt by the end of that one :eek:

Annette ~ I'm glad to hear your weekend of work went well.

Hi Tammy -

The pool is getting filled up and my 2 girls are in it right now LOL

I also got my Cardio Coaches this afternoon

I paid the $54. for Volumes 1-6 (vol. 1 & 2 revised & Sean's vol. 6) plus I also got Candace's Vol. 6 in the download pack which I think was a freebie ;)

I'm not complaining so overall I got 7 cardio coaches for 54 dollars - so I got them for 7.71 each :7

Now to just fit them into my rotations.

I never did get to do SJP's cardio & weights premix as I had planned - oh well tomorrow's another day right? ;) and I've spent the majority of the day fussing to get the pool up in this heat; which wasn't that bad but I feel a UTI coming on so I've been feeling a bit ick today.

Tammy thanks for the words of encourgement but I actually wilted in the beginning after the 1st two step segements, took a break, kicked myself in the a$$ and got through the power circuits, but wimped out on the drills. I really think I didn't drink enough and just felt blah through the whole thing.x(

Today I did the sjp/sb premix. I did the 68 minute one but skipped the abs, my forearms were on fire after a chest/tri work and I couldn't focus.:-(

Vilma glad you got the pool your girls must be in heaven. Enjoy your CC's.

Tammy glad you had a great time with RS and it made you happy.;-)

Becky hope you got your walk in and enjoyed your parade.

Annette glad your work weekend went well.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.