Daily Check-In Monday, May 21st

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is iTread 13/30, as I don't have the time for what is on the rotation. I'll check back later...have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Friends!

Hi Tammy! That's what I did yesterday and really liked it !
I DON'T normally like sprints, but that workout flew by and I really pushed myself. Was dripping by the end !}(

Today is CTX u/b premix and AbRipperX !:7 :7 :7

Good Morning Tammy and Becky!

Today was the 61 min SJP premix. I started out using an 8in step. I usually use 6 but I was feeling energetic. I lowered it fairly soon though. I have a tremendous fear of missing the step when I do the jumps on and off it. The higher heart rate is not worth the fear and also the increased pounding on my knees.

Tammy, how are you managing to fit in the rotation wo's timewise? If I remember correctly you are subbing?

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning Tammy and Becky and all that follow...

I got to spend the day with my baby yesterday as I was not needed in the hayfield!! He is getting big, has grown 2 inches!

No workout yesterday, no time yesterday morning and we didn't get home until 6ish last evening.

Today is C&W "cardio and compound weights only" premix. It is 48 minutes long and if time permits, I may add on another cardio from this week, KM "Low impact timesaver" perhaps. We'll see.

Have a good one!

ETA - g'morning Phyllis... we were posting at the same time.

Good Lovely Monday morning Ladies! :7

Today I have what seems to be a long workout -
PLB Up Only Premix PLUS PUB Up Only Premix
I only hope it goes by quickly.

* Tammy - I will be doing 13/30 before my appointment tomorrow Have fun with my new favorite iTread ;)

* Becky - yup 13/30 is a good one eh? Aren't you glad you got it now ;)

* Phyllis -I haven't done step on an 8" step in years I remember feeling it more on my knees. This month's rotation has had some loooonnnggg workouts it could be good or bad depending on how you look at it

* Jane - is he two months old now? they grow so quickly and change so much during this time - glad you were able to spend time with him :D

Hellos to all who follow!

Have a great day Ladies :7!

Good Morning Folks.

Tammy: 13/30 has a special place in my heart cause it whoops my booty somethin' fierce in no time flat! Have fun!}( 10/30 is the one I recently purchased and did y'day for the first time. She mixes up the hills, flats and sprints nicely in that. It's another 30 min butt whooper!}(

Becky: What is it about sprints that you normally dislike?

Phyllis: I've only ever used 8" on Low Max and LIS. I wouldn't dream of it for any other work out. I am a clutz and I KNOW I'd trip and get hurt! I won't jump on and off the step w/both feet at the same time unless it's just the platform (like in the IMAXES). I am such a wuss!:p :7

Jane: Glad you got to hang with your lil' buddy! Have a good work out today.

Vilma: You are doing the work out I'd have to do if I didn't quit! LOL Enjoy it!

Today is leg day and running class for me. I left leg day wide open for my choice of work outs every week in my new rotation. I will decide on my fate when I am ready to work out....Any suggestions??? }(

I was able to squeeze in 40 mins of Xflowsion last night. Interesting work out!

Has anyone heard from Connie??

Me three about Connie!
Does anyone email her and maybe know how she is ?

I haven't used an 8" step in several years now. It's just not worth the stress on my joints to me anymore. I still get a great workout on 6" !!
Most of the time I modify the jumping on and off the platform anyway. It just doesn't seem like the safest move to me.

Off to workout!!
050208_10008324294.gif
}(

Hello Ladies! I'm off the to next project at work but wanted to pop in briefly. I agree about the step. The highest I go is 6" simply because like Wendy I am a klutz (think Benny Hill or Mr. Bean) and my knees simply cannot take it.
I have High Step Training on tap for today but of course that can always change depending on my mood when I get home! I hope you all a have a great day.
Patti

Workout completed! Yay! :D

This one was 80 minutes (40 for LB & 40 for UB)

Being that I had to stop and setup in between it didn't felt as long but it was still over an hour.

My LB and UB were worked nicely as I went as heavy as possible }(

I was successful on the pikes for abs but then my right wrist started bothering me again so I had to stop short x( . I'm thinking for pikes I'll use my db to help the pressure on my wrists.

Does anyone else have this problem with their wrists? It's just my right one though :(

Hi gals,

I had a rough Sunday evening at work, so this morning I really worked out, LOL!! Stress reliever I guess. I did various (different for the most part than those done on Friday) of Upper body off of Slow and Heavy today with abs off of All Step and I did the warm up off of S&H Legs and Shoulders. I even went as heavy as I could to start, but did end up going down at the end but at least one set was done heavy.

All in all a good workout.

Have a great day!!:7

Hi All! I survived another Monday at work :7

Annette ~ Sorry to hear that you had a stressful weekend at work. Good for you for working off some stress.

Patti ~ Those high step workouts always kick my booty...have fun! }(

Vilma ~ I missed that PLB premix last week...;);):7

Wendy ~ I hate leg day so I can't suggest a LB workout. Have you tried the iSculpt Ballets? Those are the only LB workouts I look forward to.

Jane ~ It sounds as if you had a wonderful visit with Joseph Lee.

Phyllis ~ If I can't switch around the workouts, I just sub a run. I use an 8" step for some of Cathe's older workouts.

Becky ~ Love that CTX UB premix, but then again CTX holds a special place in my heart as it is so versatile.

Conni ~ We all miss you. Continued (((hugs))) and prayers.

Hey girls.

B&G Standing Glutes and Abs TimeSaver Premix and 14 reverse grip chin ups-DONE!}( Now it's on to running class in a couple of hours...it will be about a 3 mile run for me tonight.

Vilma: My right wrist gives me problems ESPECIALLY doing yoga! I find myself having to re-adjust for a moment once in a while to take the pressure off of it. I have also modified some moves to ease the weight put on that wrist. I know how it stinks!x(

Tammy: I hesitate to try anything other then the cardio workouts from ITrain. I am afraid I won't understand what the heck they want me to do! LOL

>Wendy ~ I'm in awe that you can run after doing B & G :eek:

Don't be in awe quite yet girl!!! Class doesn't start for another hour! LOL :p

Hi all,

I did the CW-compound weights. I'm a day behind in the may rotation. I might switch things around this week.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.