Daily Check In, Monday May 19

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Just finished itread sprints 19 30 followed by a wonderfully long stretch.

Still have my weights portion to do after I drop the kids off at school.

Have a Marvelous Monday Lovely Ladies ! :7

Good Morning !

Hi Vilma.:)

Today I'm starting week 3 of the May rotation. That is PS chest/shoulders/triceps and a 20 min. run , I think. I will sub other cardio for the run.

Hardly any sleep for me last night. It seems that I am back to Insomnia-land for now anyway. :( :(

Have a good Monday!

Becky

Hi Becky !

Thats the rotation I am on also :) I have PS Chest/Shoulder/Triceps to do also once I get back from taking the kidlets to school.

I didn't have a good sleep either as my wonderful husband kept taking his CPAP mask off (he says it gets too hot for him to breathe plus it builds up moisture) and of course when he doesn't use it, I feel I'm sleeping with a train rolling in my bedroom ;(

Since he usually works 2nd shift when I go to sleep he is not home yet, so on his days off I need to get used to going to sleep with him in bed or hopefully fall asleep before he does.

Ah well thats wedded bliss lol

Sorry to hear your insomnia has come back - that bites :(

Good Morning gals

Just finished PUB. I upped my weights this time with my platemates, and passed my plateau of 15# as the highest for biceps!! I am now up to 16.25# for the 8 reps of biceps:) :) A personal best:) I also did 5 chinups and 5 neg pullups! (still can't get the hang of the pullupsx( )

Becky~ Sorry about your insomnia. I hope you have a better night tonight.

Vilma~ I hope you like PS. I like it better than GS.

Have a great day
Deanie

Good morning everyone,

Happy Birthday to me today!

I did Squeeze today in honor my aging body! This workout is definitely a good toner, I am feeling results just from implementing this into my rotation once a week.

Have a great Monday.

CONNI, Have a wonderful Birthday !!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY !!!!:7 :7 :7 :7

I just finished PS chest/shoulders/triceps and 40 min. bike.
Was a GOOD workout !}(
I haven't pulled out PS in a while.

Have a good one everyone!

Becky

PS CST is done!

1st time I have ever done this one since I just got the PS series about a week and a half ago -- very nice workout.

I also added the ab work from Leaner Legs and so I'm done for today :7

Have a great day Ladies!

Thanks for the great birthday wishes, it is nice to have a special day!

Now, if I can just hold myself to one piece of DQ Ice Cream cake, I will have persevered!:)

Happy Birthday Conni!

I started back trying to get on some sort of routine y'day with PS chest, shoulders and triceps and CC#3... (see Sunday evening's post)....

Today was PS Legs and Abs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNI!!!! I hope you had a fan-tabulous day :D

Late check in for me...I started the Warped Speed Fat-Loss rotation today, and I don't know why I started.... as I'm leaving for vacation on Friday.

Today was Monday...ALL DAY....Monday...x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.