Daily check-in, Monday May 14

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's day celebrations.

I'll be changing up the rotation a bit this week. This morning I'm going to do iTread 13/30.

I hope everyone has a great day....I'll check back later.

Good morning Tammy and all that follow...

Well I'm going to try to get BM2 Cardio Blast done today. I didn't work out this weekend. Saturday my baby came to see me after I got off work. No way I was going to miss a minute of his visit! Yesterday I fell asleep after work!! I guess my body needed rest more than exercise yesterday.

This is my Friday. I'm off tomorrow thank goodness!!

Have a good one!

Good Morning Fit Friends!:)

I had a really busy weekend but it was nice too. It ended with a cookout with my mom & dad last night. We had a great time and really relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. Then , the THREE HOUR Survivor finale (yes, I'm a fan ha) so I got to bed pretty late.

No workout this weekend , so Saturday was an unscheduled rest day. I'm picking up the rotation today and forgetting about the missed day. So today is PUB!!:) I'd like to walk too but will see.

Have a good one!

Good Morning.

The last work out I did was on thursday. I ended up being either sick or busy.

Today I have the KM leg conditioning drills, ARX and my running class on tap. If I am uber-motivated and have the time I am going to try to add some upper body work to it as well since I missed doing Friday's upper body work out. I'm not forcing it though. If it doesn't happen I am not going to get mad.

Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day.:)

I think there is a lot of reorganiztion going on for everyone today!
I'm going to start week 3 of the rotation. I actually didn't do the last 2 days of week 2. Since,I'm off today, and don't have the time constraints I decided to move on and do the 80 min PLB and PUB pyramid up only.

Jane, did DIL enjoy her 1st mother's day?

Tammy, how are you making out the the morning wo stuff?

Becky, I'll be thinking about you as I do PUB also.

I have to brag a little. My best mother's day present was DD#2(13) singing to me. She sang "Side by Side". I forget what musical that is from. Of course, I cried like a baby! She's been taking voice lessons for a couple of years now. Singing is just her favorite thing in the world! (aside from me, of course;) )

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Monday Morning Ladies :7 and Happy Belated Mother's Day to all.

Today I'm starting week 2 of Cathe's May Rotation with iTread 2/40 :p

I just don't feel like doing another KM premix as I've worked out to KM I believe 3 times this month already.

So an iTread will fit the bill today along with CM's Balanced Core workout and then follow with a band stretch if time allows.

As of yesterday I am now in my 4th decade lol.

I had a lovely, peaceful day celebrating my 40th birthday and Mother's day yesterday.

I got taken out for breakfast and dinner, got a scrumptious strawberry red velvet Cold Stone birthday ice cream cake, lovely flowers for my garden, clothes and best of all lots of loving from my kids and husband... they made my day wonderful :7

I couldn't have asked anything more for my birthday and tomorrow I should be receiving my very own 8g engraved Red Ipod Nano I can not wait as I look forward to filling it up with the other CC and iTreads :D :7 Yes I'm that excited over that. lol

* Tammy - I look forward to doing 13/30 soon as I have it in my playlist on iTunes awaiting to install on my new Ipod when it arrives.

* Jane - How big is the little guy getting? He's past a month old already isn't he?

* Becky - Glad you had a nice weekend. Enjoy PUB

* Wendy - I hope your feeling better today. I'm passing on another KM premix today ;)

* Phyllis - How sweet about your dd singing to you - those are the best type of presents - those that come from the heart :D and I'm sure you will treasure that memory :)

Well it's time to burn off some of the goodies I ate yesterday. Will try to check back later.

Have a beautiful Monday Ladies!!! :7

Oh Phyllis.
Go ahead and brat.
That's one of those moments you remember for the rest of your life.
What a beautiful, thoughtful gift.
Hugs for your wonderful daughter
050208_10008324294.gif

HAPPY 40TH VILMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you had a great day!
Your cake sounds fantastic!
And that IPOD!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!
050208_10008324294.gif
:7

>HAPPY 40TH VILMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>It sounds like you had a great day!
>Your cake sounds fantastic!
>And that IPOD!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!
>
050208_10008324294.gif
:7
>

Thanks Becky!

While I was doing my iTread run - the FedEx lady knocked on my door - I got my Ipod today! It came a day early! So yeah I'm happy and I absolutely adore that red color so now my daughter does not have to share her ipod with me anymore ;)

Belated Happy 40th Birthday Vilma and Mother's Day!!

I did 30 min. of various upper body exercises off of the PS series and abs off of MIS today for my workout.

I overslept this morning after working last night so I probably didn't do exactly what I had planned on doing but I did do something and that is all that matters. I was able to go heavier on biceps and shoulders and even triceps today so that was a very good thing for me.

Have a great day!!:7 :D

Vilma ~ Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you get to do the iTread 13/30 soon...I did it again this morning and I LOVE this workout. Congrats on the new iPod :7

Wendy ~ LOL! You are always changing it up.

Annette ~ Congrats on your progress...keep up the good work!

Phyllis ~ Awww...what a great mother's day memory!

Becky ~ I skipped PUB today...maybe tomorrow. I'm glad you had a nice weekend.

Jane ~ I'm glad to hear you nap...I was beginning to think you were superwoman!

LOL Tammy. I think after doing the X for 3 months I am on rebelling against sticking with a pre-set rotation to the letter! This Cathe rotation is BARELY a hint of it's former self now that I've attacked it! LOL I say who cares though. I am LOVING the variety and having fun! :7 :7 :7

Ran about 3.5 miles at class tonight. We did 1/4 mile repeats for speed. }(

Daily Check-in

I am back on track, fired up, and ready to finish the race. I had a delightful visit with my mother and her husband, and it is time to focus on my fitness journey again. I faced the music yesterday morning and stepped on the scale. I shared Saturday night that I felt like I had gained 10 pounds. I was right on target. I gained exactly 10 pounds. Amazing! It takes a month of sweat and tears to shed 10 pounds, and I can eat it back on in a matter of days. Of course, I did not exercise at all last week (other than cleaning and hauling boxes up and down the stairs). I skipped a lot of meals too because I was distracted by my clutter clearing project. I was too anxious to eat. My fat cells stored every bite I ate Friday and Saturday. My clothes are way too tight. I checked my measurements and discovered that I gained 3 inches in my chest, 3 inches in my waist, 3 inches in my abdomen, and an inch in my hips.

I started my 12-week Road Trip rotation yesterday morning with my beloved Rhythmic Step. I tripped on my shoelace, fell hard on my step, and was flat on my back for 5 minutes before I could move. Thankfully, I did not injure myself other than a bruised butt. I dusted myself off and finished the workout.

Mom and her husband packed their bags last night, and I was sad knowing that they would be leaving town this morning. I went to the grocery store so I did not have to deal with that today. I was running on adrenalin last week before they arrived, and I crashed last night. I was physically and emotionally wiped out. PMS time is just around the bend too, so that is not helping.

I slept later than usual this morning and started my day with Bible study, prayer, and the Drill Max cardio leg blast premix. I started over with my Breaking Free Bible study yesterday morning. Hopefully, I will finish it this time! I downloaded all my pictures from my digital camera this morning, viewed them, and deleted the ones I did not like. I am determined to simplify my life, and I do not want to replace my paper clutter with digital clutter. The best way to deal with clutter is to not allow it into my home in the first place!

I did a few loads of laundry and drove to the office to pick up my package from Cathe. I ordered one of her “embrace the challenge” baseball tees and the Body Blast Series. I have been wanting these DVDs for the premixes, and this was my reward for persevering with my home transformation project last week. I had an issue with my order, and Nancy took care of it promptly and professionally! The top is too tight to wear in public now, but I am hoping to look good in it by August! All things are possible!

I took a nap this afternoon and was still feeling blue. Rebecca was busy, so I decided to go to the club and do Pit Bull’s cardio boot camp class instead of jogging in the pool. I am so glad I did. She kicked my butt and kicked my blues to the curb. The new class format is very similar to Drill Max with even more functional fitness moves added to the mix.

I talked to Rebecca tonight, and I am feeling better. Before cardio boot camp, I was ready to throw in the towel and declare myself a lost cause. I am ready to take another run at this body transformation project. My eating was clean again today, and my meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. I am taking back the stolen ground, eating for the glory of God, and exercising as an act of worship. I need to call it a day. I am tired, and it will take a week or so to get back on track with my sleep schedule.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.