Daily Check In Monday March 29

Carmen829

Cathlete
Starting us off. Today I have my private dance lesson at Fred Astair Dance Studio.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Good Morning !

Today starts the LAST WEEK of STS !!! Meso 3 back / chest !!!

Carmen, that sounds so fun ! What kind of dancing ??

Have a good one ,

Becky

Good Morning Glories!

Rest day for me today :)

Carmen ~ Have fun dancing!

Becky ~ Woo Hoo! I have two weeks left, can't believe it. I really loved STS and can't wait to do it again. I think I may do Jillian's 30 day shred next.

Have a good day all, I have to get my arse moving :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

Sorry I missed checking in yesterday, I was too busy to get to the computer. I did workout though, I did Leslies 4 Fast miles on the rebounder, then Cathe ab hits.

Today was Jari's Ripped to the Core. I did the ab section twice. Great workout. I am not a fan of compound moves, but this was doable.

Carmen - I hope you are going to Tango. I love the tango!!

Hi all,

Well, this week we are off school so I can concentrate on my workouts even though I need to work some. There were no jobs today so I did 45 min. of Slow and Heavy doing all of chest (no push ups), 1 exercise for back and 2 for shoulders and I went heavy also. Then I did 20 min. of Taebo for a little cardio thrown in, felt good to not be rushed or have something else pressing that I had to do.

Have a great day!!!:D

Hi Everyone - I had a great time dancing. We did the Rumba and Salsa. Because I already know how to dance Salsa he threw in lots of complicated steps and turns. I had a blast. This was one of those introductory things (one private lesson, one group lesson $20). To sign up for six lessons its $285. That's a car payment!!

I'm not going to do it right now. But I had a blast.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.