Daily Check In, Monday June 30

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Happy Monday....

Today was Crossfire, didn't think I would do this one today, I stayed up last night watching the final episode of Orange is the New Black Season 2, but I did it.

Have a good day, hope you "sleeping in" Siobhan!!

Hi Conni,

This morning I did STS Meso 1 chest/shoulders/bi's. I added on a short fitness blender ab workout.

Conni - I had to tell my 12 year yesterday - no more orange is the new black. I did not know the content of this!!!!!

Good workout. I did sleep in - 'til 5:40 ha ha but I delayed my workout for a while so it's been leisurely. Everyone has arrived in Amsterdam safely.

Have a great day everyone - and I hope you find time for your workout. It's already hot!

Hi gals,

I had a mishap at the funeral on Thursday and am now paying for it with a hip that hurts. I leaned over a curb over a car to hand my aunt a card and heard and felt my hip POP!! Like popping a knucle (sp?) but on a larger scale then there was PAIN!!

So I took it easy Friday and the weekend, it feels better but not 100% yet, and I tried doing a workout today only to have it hurt like crazy again. sigh:(

I did manage 1 Taebo Express workout and a 1 mile walk off of Just Walk.

Have a great afternoon.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.