Daily Check-In Monday, June 1st

Tammy, it's hard to return to reality , isn't it?

I'm starting Cathe's June rotation, so STS d1 - chest, shldrs and bis. I don't think I'll have time for any cardio, but we'll see.

Good Morning ??

It's MONDAY after a short night's sleep .....What's good about it ??:(

Just kidding. It's JUNE 1st .......SUMMERTIME !!!:cool: MY DD's last day of school was Friday and she graduates this coming Friday !!!!:eek:
Everything is GOOD!

Starting the same rotation , so same workout as you Phyllis. I think the cardio is a bike ride .....?
DH is going into work early today, so I'll get started with my workout pretty soon.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and is ready for the week ahead !

bbl
Becky

Good morning Tammy, Phyllis and Becky,

Tammy - that first day back is the hardest, hope it flies by for you.

Phyllis/Becky - that does look like a nice post-STS rotation! Have fun!

I've been MIA this weekend. I have had a very busy weekend. Yday DH and I went on our annual church bike ride. We had about 75 motorcycles participating. It was a BIG ride. The church fed us breakfast, then after the 9:30 service, we headed out. We rode on the BlueRidge Parkway in the mountains which was beautiful until we stopped at a park where some had gone ahead and prepared lunch for us. Hotdogs and hamburgers and the trimmings. When more riding. We both were exhausted by the time we got home around 5:30.

Today is disc 22, chest, shoulders, tris... starting week four of meso 2!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back Tammy, I hope you had a great respite from reality!

Today is going to be MM, doing FF Getting Ready for Summer 2009!

Phyllis, did you get the cardio in ???

I just finished shoulders/biceps/chest and I have to say I don't have it in me to go right to steady state on the bike !
I'm still shaking and twitching from the weights !
I usually go from one workout to the next if I am doing cardio and weights in the same day but I need a break today !
Think I'll get a protein shake and stretch and kill a little time before giving it a go.
I forgot how Meso 1 gets in there. I was thinking it would be easy after doing the heavy lifting of 2 and 3 but it's a whole different thing.
I did up my weights from the first go round. Just a pound or two but it was TOUGH !!!
How'd you do Phyllis ??

Becky

nah, didn't get to the cardio

I kept my weights the same as when I started, and there were several exercises that I couldve gone heavier, namely the chest work. I'd forgotten how quickly she moves in this cycle and I had blocked the pushups out of my mind.:)

ACK!!! The PUSHUPS!!!! I know ! I forgot about those !:eek: eek!
I think that's where all the "twitching" came from !!:(;)

I just finished the bike ride. 35 min. 13.8 miles ! Once I got going I was fine but ugh I didn't want to start !!!

Glad I'm done now and NOW I'll get that protein drink. Just drank tons of water before and during both workouts. I'm gonna be slushing and slogging through my day !!!;)

I don't see much in the way of abs in this rotation .....so I need to stick them in somewhere, but I can tell you, it won't be today !!!!

Have a good day!

Becky

Good Morning!

Tammy welcome back! Enjoy KBW2 :)

Phyllis have a good time w/ this month's rotation

Becky Congrats to your DD!

Jane sounds like you had a nice weekend. 75 motorcycles must've been a sight :)

Conni
I always enjoy FF's get ready for summer rotations have a great one this month.

Today is my last day of CLX's 3rd month so I'll be doing that today then 2 active rest days then month 4 of CLX for me.

Have a wonderful Monday !

picture.php

Hi gals, I just got back from trying the Burn and Firm class at the gym it was basically a circuit training workout that wasn't too bad. Though I hate lunges and squats and my knees told me so,:(. Wondering if Zumba would even be worth trying on Thursday? I modified everything to low impact and did all the stepping off the step, but I did sweat. She says every class is different so who knows. I at least got a workout in and I am down 4 pounds so far since joining so I am happy about that.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.