Daily Check-In Monday, June 11th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning will be iTread 13/30 and after work C/S/T @ the gym.

Wendy ~ I've got Yoga DOMS!!!!:+ :+ :+

Good Morning...Hi Tammy!:)

Today is PUB chest x2, BM1 chest , KPC abs and parts of KPC for cardio. I'll sub the TM or some step for KPC.

Bad eating this weekend so I need shape up!!! :eek:

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend & is ready for the week ahead!

Becky

Good morning everyone,

I don't have the SH series, so I subbed GS BSB for it today, and then did ab hits. I am pumped!

Have a great day!

Where is everybody today??:eek: It's lonely around here today.:(

Let me tell you, PUB chest x2 was TOUGH!!
I also did BM1 chest, KPC abs and Cardio Step Express -for the first time! I got it from NetFlix and it's really good!
Thank you Connie for mentioning it the other day.;-)

Good Afternoon Ladies.

I have ISculpt on tap in just a few minutes. It's my first one ever! I'm excited and hope that I like it! :)

I am hoping to have time to hit the gym tonight for a run as well.}(

Tammy, Yeay for yoga DOMS! I have none as I blew it off again. x( x( x(

The ISculpt was FANTASTIC and then I did Itread 10/30 tonight at the gym.}(

I am beat! It's definately time for bed.

Good night.:)

Daily Check-in

I will be partying with Cathe and friends in Jersey in 2 shorts months! I am so excited!

God blessed me with a restful Sunday. After my quiet time, I had a blast with Step Works again. This is one of my all-time favorite Cathe workouts. I never imagined that I would love anything as much as I love Rhythmic Step, but I adore the choreography in this one. I feel so light on my feet when I do the full-circle turns!

I went to the grocery story on the way home from church, read articles on clean eating after lunch, enjoyed a nap, assembled a small photo album to share with friends during the Road Trip, returned to the book store last night, and skimmed through more books.

I pulled Pam Smith’s books off my bookshelf at home Saturday morning and started reviewing them too. Everything I am reading is pointing me in the same direction. Eat more complex carbs. Eat more fiber. Enjoy more cardio. This is very affirming because this is intuitively what I know works for me. I realize that this goes against the grain, but 60 percent carbs, 20 percent protein, and 20 percent fat is what my body loves! I am a cardio lover too!

I woke up early this morning, enjoyed my quiet time, and did the premix that combines the kickboxing drills and stability ball abs from Kick, Punch, & Crunch with the standing leg work from Leg and Glutes. I love this premix!

I am experimenting with eating for maximum energy. I know what works for me in general, but I am still experiencing an energy crisis that hits me every afternoon. I need to focus on drinking more spring water because the summer heat may be wiping me out. It is hot in Central Texas this month.

I took a nap after work and jogged on my rebounder instead of going to the club tonight.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.