Daily Check In Monday July 5

Carmen829

Cathlete
Hey everyone one - its lonely here today. I did a 30 min interval outdoor run. Pretty much stayed at 85 to 95% cardiac. I may to do a little muscle later, not sure yet.

I'd like to get some new cardio DVD's. How is Chalene's Turbo jam workout? Is the intensity up there?

Connie how was your first turbofire workout?

What did you all do for the 4th?

Enjoying the day off today.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

Sorry so late, took forever to be able to access this site for some reason...

Anyways TJ is fun! I really love the energy level and Chalene gets you moving. It is considered the predecessor to TK and TF, I really recommend them, good hi/lo is hard to come by.

I did my first TF today Fire 30/10 and I am in love. The production value is the best, Chalene is so good, and you really feel like you are in the front row of class. Well done, it was over before I knew it. I also liked the 10 minute stretch class, then I added CLX Extreme Abs.

Tomorrow is HiiT 15, and I am adding CLX Burn Circuit 1 and abs as well.

Imo, you can't get a good workout if you don't enjoy it, and if the instructor isn't enjoying it with you. Hearing someone say " Isn't this fun" when it doesn't ring true just doesn't do it for me.

Did some cleaning, cut the guys hair, went to the farm market for some goodies, and now am getting ready to get poolside. It is hot out there!

I am off tomorrow also, and glad of it! Have a great day!

Hi All!

Have not been able to get on the forum since yesterday and Saturday we went to Boston to see a game. My shoulder is still sore so the only workouts I have been able to do are treadmill workouts :mad:

Conni ~ Glad you are enjoying your new workouts.

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started. Good job on the interval run.

Did anyone save me any cake or cinnamon buns? ;)

Have a good day. I am enjoying my day off from work :D

Hi Tammy,

Sorry to say the cake is all gone, compliments of my garbage can son and hubby! Of course, I had a piece or two, I cannot lie...:eek:

Glad to see you here!

Thanks Conni! The forums must have been down...

My shoulder is slowly starting to feel better, but I'll probably lay off the kettlebells :( for a few more days. I plan on repeating weeks 4 and 5 before I continue.

Have a good night all!

Tammy did you see Jillian has a Kettlebell DVD. Many comments on youtube regarding her bad form. Someone even posted a response to Jillian's kettlebell video where he corrects her form.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.