Daily Check in Monday April 21, 2014

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Happy Easter Monday to you all. I have the day off. My DH has to work!

Today I did Xtrain Bi's/Tri's burn sets. I am almost finished this 90 day rotation. Next I did CTX 10/10/10 - that flew by. Then, I followed up with some Tracey Mallett Ballet Booty Barre Abs.

Did anyone buy anything from Mary's sale? What do you think of Cathe streaming? I might pay $10/mth but I am not interested in using her dvd's via streaming. I have almost every Cathe DVD I want. I am just missing two - her MMA kickboxing and High Step Challenge.

Have a good day everyone. I hope all is well.
s.

Hi ladies,

I am off today also, took a vacation day to deal with all day musical rehearsal ( kids are off school).

What rotation are you doing Siobhan?

I am also no sure about the streaming thing. I like dvds and my streaming would be limited to my computer, which is not the best thing to do a workout off of. The TV in my rec room is older and cannot connect.

I also workout really early, so it is hard for me to get into the Live thing...

Today was LBB!

Hi Ladies going into week three of the total body KB workout from Marcus Martinez. Today I only did three 3 rounds and talked myself out of the fourth...I could have worked harder but my mind was on work :confused:. I have noticed increase strength. I could do 8 reps with a heavy (for me) db of half get ups. :)

I missed the streaming announcement....but my computer is not in my workout space so that would not workout for me. I love the new home page and I'm ready to update this blue page with the flinging hair picture :eek:

Have a great evening. Glad to hear DH is home Conni.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.